Chapter 49

Mom and Lianna leave already.

It's only Jennie, Ella and I left here. I sigh deeply cause Lianna and Ella get along well.

I look at Jennie while she's humming a song while caressing Ella's hair.

She really look like a mom. And I am loving it. I can't wait for us to have on our own. She'll be a great mother and that's for sure.

I fake a cough to gain her attention, and I did.

She look at me with a worried look. " You okay Baby? " I nod at her and stand up to sit beside her cause on the other side it's Ella.

I wrap my arms around her waist that made her giggle, while Ella is focused on the cartoon she watching.

" I love you " I said with sweet voice. She cup my cheeks using her free hand before touching my nose using her nose.

" I love you more Baby " now I can't help but to smile so wide.

" I'm gonna call your cousin and Jisoo, also Irene and Seulgi but.. I won't tell them that you are here " she nod with a smile.

" I miss my cousin so much, also Jisoo. I miss that girl of mine " I just kiss her shoulder and hug her tighter before getting my phone to dial Chaeng's number.

I went outside so it there will be no noise when I talk to Chaeng.

It didn't took long before she answered.

" [ What is it Lisa? Are you broken right now? Just go home Lis, if Jennie can't give you another chance, it's your cue to move on a'right? ] " I wanna laugh at what she said, but since she's clueless that Jennie is with me, I will go along on what she thought.

" Yeah I know, so can you accompany me here at my house? I just arrived last night, bring Jisoo with you, and I will call Seulgi and Irene so you guys can listen to my story okay? "

I heard her sigh on the other line. She sound so sad, while I am trying myself not to laugh. Thank god it's just a phone call, cause if it's a skype, I will surely burst into laughter and will ruin the surprise for them.

" [ Okay Lis, we're on our way already. You can do it okay? Bye! Love you ] "

I smile genuinely cause I know that Chaeng is really sad about what happened

" Thank You Chae, love you too. Take care okay? Bye! " I ended up the call and proceed to call Seulgi.

They're on their way too so basically all I have to do is to tell Jennie to go upstairs and I will just call her when the four arrived already.

She bring Ella with her who's not in a mood cause She misses her daddy, which is Hanbin.

Jennie apologize to me about it but I told her that it's fine, cause I know that the kid grow up while Hanbin is beside her and pretended as her father, so it's normal for her to miss Hanbin.

But also, I felt a pang on my chest, cause what if Ella pushes Jennie to be with Hanbin again and not me?

Well I think I am thinking too much.

I just shrug it off and proceed to cook some dishes that we can eat when the four arrived.

This foods won't take 15 minutes to be cooked, and my estimate for the four to arrive is within 20 minutes. So everything will be perfect.

After 25 minutes, everything is done. I am just waiting for the two couple to arrive.

And just on cue, my house become noise because of them.