Chapter 33

" Fucking shit!!! " I said before kicking the box in front of me. I just wanted to be happy, but all of these is so bullshit! I look at my room and check if Jennie is still sleeping since she had a panic attack when we arrived at my penthouse. Thank god that she calmed down and fell asleep after.

I will look for Seulgi and ruined her face for telling Jennie that I am Married, but that's not my concern now. What I am scared about is Chaeng, she already know that Jennie is my girlfriend. All this time she knows that I am avoiding her whenever she's with Jennie.

I seriously don't know what to do. I can't even look at Jennie straight in the eyes. I love her so much but I think there is no point on keeping the truth from her. Should I wait for other person to tell her that I am married? Of course it'll kill her in pain. Also I think Jisoo knows something, but she didn't dare to tell this to Jennie, why? I wanna know why they keep on stopping their self to tell Jennie the truth? I wanna know what's holding them back?

I got stunned when I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. She's awake already, and I'll be saying another lies to her.

" Hey " I greeted her and give her a kiss on the forehead. " How are you feeling? " I ask her softly. She sit on my lap before snuggling into my neck. " I'm fine baby, thank you for taking care of me. I love you " Iloveyou, that three words that I no longer know if I deserve it or not.

" I love you more baby, always. There is no day and night that I don't love you. I love you more than anything else " I said before hugging her so tight cause this might be the last one that I'll get a chance to be this close to her. This might be the last time that she'll mean that iloveyou, there's a lot of what ifs running in my head but I know to my self that it'll happen once the truth got reveal.

" Lisa, I-I wanna ask you again " my heart started to beat so fast and I know she can heard it. " W-what is it? " I can't even make myself calm cause I think this will be the end of our relationship.

" I wanna ask you again but please.. tell me the truth " My brain and heart is battling whether I'll tell the truth or tell her another lies. I am not yet ready on the things that might happened. I am not yet ready to be alone again. I am not yet ready for her anger, and I know that I will never be ready for everything.

" Can we not talk about it please? I already told you, I am not. Why would you keep on insisting it? Do you believe Seulgi than me? Do you trust her more than me? " This is the only way I know to stop her from asking me that, by twisting her words.

" Baby that's not it, You're aware that I am awake back in the parking lot right? And I heard what Jisoo told you. Are you  really telling me the truth? " I clenched my fist and breathe heavily.

" Are you Married? Cause as much as I wanna trust you, there's a part of me that wanted to believe Seulgi. Lisa you won't ruined her face like that if she didn't said something that day right? Don't make me lose my trust on you, if it's not true then say sorry to Seulgi, let me meet your parents "

I remain silent. I really don't trust my self when it comes to lying. I've done a lot of lies and I can't no longer add more.

" Fucking say something! Don't stay silent Lisa! Fucking tell me! Is it true? IS IT TRUE LISA IS IT TRUE? LISA IS IT? FUCKING TELL ME PLEASE! " I thought this day will be over once she woke up. I thought everything will be back to normal. But I am wrong, and I don't have any chance to escape this mess.

" Will you promise me one thing? " I said without looking at her. She stand up and sit beside me. " Can you just go straight to the point and cut this fucking nonsense topic? " I sigh before holding her hand. I am holding my tears so bad that I am afraid that it'll fall down in my eyes once I speak something.