Chapter 47

Trembling hands, sweating forehead, and pale face is what I am feeling right now.

Who wouldn't? Right?

I am facing Jennie's Dad, who's looking so mad at me along with his Son beside him who's clenching his fist and ready to punch me.

I get their madness, but for fuck sake aren't they fine with the thought that they already ruined my face before?

" Jennie! " She got called by her dad with a mad voice. Jennie then look at them. Fear is evident on her face, and I can't do anything to remove it cause I'm afraid that her dad will hit me if I did a bad move.

" D-Dad.. hmm " she can't find the next word she'll say, and I know how hard this situation is for her.

" Sir I woul- " His sharp eyes look at me and raise his forefinger to point at me " DON'T TALK! I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING OPINION! "

I gulp at his voice. It was so strong and I can't help not to get scared. But no, I need to show them that I come clean here. That I don't have any attention to hurt Jennie again.. never!

" Dad please listen will you? Hanbin ended the thing between us! And we had a closure already. Now Lisa and I went here to tell you about US! Will you please forget about the bad things that happened to me four years ago? Will you please just let me have my happy ending? Will you let me have it this time? Dad? "

Her dad didn't utter a word and just look at me.

" You want me to forget that this woman beside you made you a mistress? You want me to forget that? I saw how you suffer from the pain that this bastard cause you! Didn't you try to end your life just because you thought that this fucker is your world?! Wake the fuck up Jennie!! Go back to Hanbin and you Lisa, go back to your country and never dare to show up here! "

I didn't heard the rest that Jennie's dad said cause I got stunned when I heard that Jennie tried to end her life because of my stupidity.

" Baby.. y-you tried to e-end your life? Oh god! I'm so sorry.. baby I'm sorry " I pull Jennie for a hug and kiss her temple repeatedly. I don't care if Jennie's Dad will get mad at me or punch me right now. I just wanna say sorry for everything. I know it won't take back what I did but I know to myself that I am regretting it.

Jennie just lean her head on my chest, trying to control her self not to cry.

" I won't leave Jennie. I look for her the moment I wake up but you take her away, you didn't even let me explain my side. I know what I did isn't good. And to clear things out, Chaeyoung and I are already divorce if that's what you are afraid of! I am here along with Jennie to ask for your permission on allowing me to make her happy.. but I don't think you'll let us Happy, and sorry to say this.. but I won't leave Jennie just because you told me so " after I said that I stand up and held Ella and Jennie's hand.

Yes.. Ella is here, A four year old kid heard everything. I just wish that she won't understand it.

" We'll leave now " I bow at them and hug Jennie and Ella. They didn't say a word but we heard a noise that something fell or whatever.

I kiss Jennie's head and she tighten her hug to me.

" Lisa.. I don't want Daddy to be mad at you. But I can't stop him, I'm so sorry if he treated you like that " I hush her before opening the car door for her and Ella.

I went at the other side of the car and enter the driver seat.

I hold her hand and bring into my lips the back of it.

" His words doesn't matter to me cause I know that he is mad because he's father. I'll show him that you'll no longer get hurt. I love you, always remember that okay? " She wipe her tears and nod then smile.