Epilogue

" Lisa.. baby, the water broke "

I didn't bother to wake up cause I am so sleepy as fuck.

" Lisa!!! The water got broke fuck! "

I groan in annoyance and remove her arms around my waist.

" LISA IF I GIVE BIRTH RIGHT INFRONT OF YOU I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU! "

I got up when I heard the word ' birth ' from my wife.

I look at her and she looks in pain. While I am in panic. Her thing is ready since last month so there is no problem.

" OHMYGOD BABY JUST HANG IN THERE! TELL OUR BABY NOT TO COME OUT YET! "

I am calling my parents and Jennie's dad to tell them that Jennie will give birth already.

" I SWEAR TO GOD MANOBAN IF YOU WON'T BRING ME TO THE HOSPITAL AT THIS MOMENT I WILL RELEASE OUR KID RIGHT IN HERE!!! "

My parents heard Jennie's scream so I just throw my phone at our bed and carry Jennie in a bridal style.

I immediately put her on the passenger seat while I run towards the driver seat.

I drive as fast as I can, not minding if I violate some rules because of the way I drive. They will understand it once they knew that my wife is about to give birth.

We arrive at the hospital just in time and the nurses immediately put my wife in the stretcher.

I run along them but they stop me from going further when they finally reach the delivery room.

" I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WON'T LET THAT DICK HEAD ENTER THE DELIVERY ROOM I WILL SURELY KICK ALL OF YOU! "

Imagine, she's already in pain but she can still scream that loud?

The nurses can't do anything but let me enter the delivery room.

The doctor enter and it's a girl, I felt relieve knowing that it's a girl cause if the doctor is a guy, I will not let him see my wife's pearl!

Jennie hold my hand while I am kissing her forehead to make her calm but she isn't calming down.

" 1... 2... 3... PUSH!!! " The doctor said and Jennie push so hard. But the baby isn't out yet.

" Again Mrs. Manoban, I can see the baby's head already, give me one more hard push... PUSH! "

Jennie gripping on my hand so tight. I think I'm gonna faint any moment right now.

" AHHHHHHHHH "

Jennie scream, but the doctor still telling her to push.

" Okay Mrs. Manoban, one more push and the baby will be out. COME ON PUSH! "

" AHHHHHH THIS WILL BE THE FIRST AND LAST MANOBAN I SWEAR AHHHHHHHHH "

And we heard a baby cry after that.

" Mrs. There's one more kid inside. Come on push! "

I am not expecting that we will have a twin. A fucking twin? Is this serious?

Jennie didn't told me about this.

" THE FUCK MANOBAN! YOU GIVE ME A TWIN!!! AHHHHHHHHH "

The second baby didn't make her suffer more cause it already come out with one hard push.

A tear escape my eyes when I saw my twin baby cover with blood.

I look at Jennie who's panting so hard. I kiss her lips and wipe her tears.