Chapter 22

I woke up because my phone keep on vibrating. I lazily check it and when I saw it's Jisoo I didn't answer it. I know she'll just annoy me cause Lisa and I didn't went to the office.

I lay down for about 5 more minutes before checking the time. I didn't realize it's already 3 pm, and Lisa isn't here yet. She didn't even reply to my text earlier. It won't take her that long for a meeting, but maybe they enjoyed or something? Cause I know that an Investor usually ask to have a bonding with the CEO. More like get together before investing.

My stomach growl. " I'm hungry " I said before standing up and walk like a zombie.

I went to the kitchen and check some food that I can cook. I decided to make a kimchi fried rice and order chicken wing. I am craving for chicken, maybe because it's been so long already since I eat one.

I am humming while dancing a bit. This is how I cook. I dance and jam to the music as if I am on a concert.

I serve the food to myself and waited for the chicken to arrive. I sit at the living room before I check my phone.

I didn't know Jisoo texted me a lot. " What is her problem? Aish this best friend of mine is really a headache. " I didn't read her messages cause I dialed her back.

She answer in an instant. And all I could hear is her shout.

" Calm the fuck down! You'll ruin my eardrums " I said with a chuckle.

" Yeah! And after I ruined your eardrum, I will ruin your pussy next! WHERE THE HELL IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND? MR. LIM KEEPS ON CONTACTING HER CAUSE THEY HAVE A MEETING WITH A NEW INVESTOR BUT SHE ISN'T ANSWERING! " I close my eyes. Maybe Jisoo didn't know that Mr. Lim and the New Investor already had a talk with Lisa.

" For your information, My Girlfriend isn't here cause she have a meeting with Mr. Lim and the new investor you are talking about. "

I heard her sigh deeply.

" So you are telling me that I am lying? " She said. I am trying to control my temper cause I am hungry and it's not good for me to argue with Jisoo.

" I am saying that Lisa bid her good bye to me earlier at exactly 10 am and she isn't home yet. I told you she meet Mr. Lim already " I said in a calm tone.

" How can you explain that Mr. Lim is standing in front of me, Mad at the thought that Lisa isn't answering her phone? How did you say that your Girlfriend had a meeting with Mr. Lim well in fact Mr. Lim is here at the office? " I didn't utter a word. Lisa is lying to me?

" I'll talk to you later, I guess Lisa is already here. I'll call you again after I talk to her " I no longer wait for Jisoo's response. I ended the call and throw my phone at the sofa before standing up and opening the door for Lisa.

" Hi baby, sorry I'm a bit late. You know Mr. Lim ask me to have a good time with him and the Investor " she said as if she is telling the truth.

" I believe that you are lying cause Jisoo called me and said that Mr. Lim is looking for you cause you have a meeting with an Investor but your phone cannot be reached. Plus, why you didn't reply me back when I texted you earlier? Where did you go Lisa? "

I look at her eyes intently, I am waiting for her to stare at me but she can't. Did she go out to meet another girl? Did she just make an excuses about me not meeting her parents cause the truth is she really isn't planning to introduce me to her family? I even forget that I am hungry cause I can't believe that Lisa lied to me.

" I forget to tell you that I hate being lied to. I hate those people who lied. Now tell me where did you go and we'll be good "

I said again. She didn't utter a word, all she did is push me lightly and pinned me to the wall. I let go of her grip. I am pissed off at her cause I am expecting her not to lie but she already did.