Chapter 17

I am looking at the view outside my company when I heard my office door open. A smile immediately form into my face before I look at the person I wanted to taste since earlier.

When I swing my swivel chair, and saw a girl I didn't expect to see, I drop my smile and stand up furiously.

" What the hell are you doing here Chaeyoung?! " I don't know but anger rushed into my body. My blood boils that I can no longer control myself not to slap my table that shocked her.

" Will you please calm down? I came here to talk to you about Lianna " yeah I fucking remember that I have a child with her. I tell her to sit.

" I wanted this talk to be done as fast as possible. I don't want you staying at my company too long! " The truth is, I don't want Jennie to be suspicious. Cause I am sure she saw this woman enter my office.

" Why are you in a hurry? This is about your daughter for fuck sake! " She raise her voice at me. " Yeah! My daughter that you hide 3 years ago! " I shout back at her

She sigh deeply while closing her eyes. " We went to your parents house yesterday and let them meet Lianna. I called you multiple times but I can't reach your phone after it ring once. Now Lianna wanted to spend a day with you. And I can't say no to my child. " I ball my fist. I am fucking doomed. My parents know that I have a daughter. How are they going to allow me and Jennie's relationship?

" You meet them without TELLING ME?! You really are doing this on purpose aren't you? " I can't help not to get mad at her. " I tried to contact you! I even text you about it but you didn't reply not even once! Your daughter deserve to meet her Grandparents weather you fucking like it or not! "

I rub my palm at my face before I grab her arm. I know I am hurting her but I don't give a fuck!

" Don't use my child just to have me back! I told you, I want a fucking divorce! Also, I would like to have a proper way of having a good time with my daughter. I want her to stay with me while I am preparing our divorce paper " I said that with a firm voice.

I let go of her arm, I saw her rub it. I shouldn't have grip on it to hard, but I really can't control my anger.

" You can't Lisa! She's my child too. Why are you going to take her away from me? I gave birth to her for fuck sake! And about that goddamn divorce paper. I. Won't. Sign. It. I am not letting my daughter to grow with a broken family. You'll stay with us weather you like it or not! "

That's when I lost my shit! I strangle her while I'm pinning her on the wall. She's trying to escape my grip on her neck but she's losing her breath already.

" SAY THAT TO ME IF YOU DIDN'T LEFT ME 3 YEARS AGO WITHOUT A FUCKING PROPER EXPLANATION! YOU WON'T HAVE ME BACK! I WILL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE THAT PAPER SIGN BY YOU! "

She drop on the floor, catching her breath while looking so mad at me.

" You are just mad that I left you, but I can see that you still love me. I didn't hide Lianna to you. I went through a lot Lisa! And you didn't know that! " After she said that, she fix her self before leaving me at my office.

She used to be the girl that I worship. I was so inlove with her. I admit that we aren't that long being in a relationship when I ask her to marry me. We're just in a relationship for 5 months that time. She made me feel that she's the one. So I decided to tie our knots. But shit happened. 7 months after our wedding, we fight to much.

To the point that I no longer go home since she's being so loud and mad at me for not going home and staying at my friends house. Getting drunk without thinking that I have a wife waiting for me.