Chapter 35

Once my dad saw me entering our house, He Immediately give me a hug. I am trying to hold back my tears but I can't. It isn't sinking in my mind yet.

It feels like I am dreaming cause we are fine yesterday morning until afternoon, and then in the evening something surprised me. How can I sink that in? It's too much to take.

" It's okay My Princess, She won't get a chance to go near you ever again. Daddy promise that " I hug him tight while I am putting my face at the crook of his neck. He rub my back softly while kissing my head. " Dad.. it hurts " I said but my voice is so crack that he stop me from talking.

" Shhh! We'll get out from here. We'll stay at the other country okay? " I just nod and hug him more tight.

I felt my mom and brother hug me too. After that scene they let me get inside my room to take some rest.

I sigh cause even my room reminds me of her. I can still smell her scent inside my room, in my beddings. " Fuck! " I groan and cover my face using the pillow beside me and scream my lungs out.

I miss her at the same time I don't wanna see her. I still love her at the same time I fucking hate her. She makes me feel like I'm up in the sky only to left me hanging up there alone. " Why I am experiencing this? Why? I just want to be happy for fuck sake! When will this pain be gone? When will I be happy again? I hate you so much Lisa! I fucking hate you! "

I stand up and call my mom, she immediately walk towards me with worry visible in her face " what's wrong princess? " I look at her eyes. " Mom c-can we change the beddings of my room? And please I don't wanna smell her scent in my room. " My mom just nod and guide me to sit at the couch in our living room.

My brother sit beside me and engulf me with a hug. I lean my head on his shoulder, but this time I am no longer crying.

" Don't worry Princess, I am here to protect you from that bastard. " I didn't say a word. I can't blame them if they're mad at Lisa, she didn't just lied to me, but also to my family.

" She won't dare to be here again " I raise my head to look at my brother " again? She came here? When? " I don't sound excited, It's just that I am shock that Lisa went here after what I've found out.

" Yeah, last night. The Audacity to show her face after what she did to you! Don't worry She won't show up here anymore, she no longer have the face to do that " I furrow while looking at my brother.

" What did you do to her? " I coldly ask. I saw him smirk " let's say, what Dad did to her? " Oh fuck! Don't tell me they beat her ass out?

" You guys beat her? " My voice started to raise that shock my brother. " Woah calm down! It wasn't me, it was Dad, I just hold her so she can't fight back, and she deserves that after what she did to you and Chaeng. "

I stand up forcefully and glare at him before looking for Dad, I found him at their room folding my bedsheet. " Dad! " I said to catch his attention. " Oh princess, sit here " he tap the space beside him but I didn't bother to sit next to Him.

" What did you do to her? " His eyebrow raise a bit before looking at me. " I just give her a lesson for playing with you and your cousin. " He calmly said. " but Dad! Why did you beat her? She's a woman for god sake! " I am mad cause I should be the one doing that to Lisa but I know I am lying to myself cause the truth is I still care about her.

" I won't sit here and look at you breaking down because of what that person did to you. I am your father and I am also in pain whenever you are in pain. What I did to her isn't yet half on what she did to you and your cousin "

My eyes soften when I saw a tear escape in his eyes. " Hey Dad, that's not what I mean. It's just that isn't it too much? You beat her up, it's clear that you are stronger than her. " I tap his shoulder and give his head a kiss before going back to my room that smell like my scent now.