Chapter 14

" Well, well, well Jennie Kim, what makes you all smiley early in the morning? Is it because of Lisa? Or is it because of Lisa? " Jisoo teasingly ask me. Today is Monday, and yes Lisa and I are home now, but I am here at her company, working of course.

And yes, Jisoo already know what truly happened at the so Called Business trip except the sex part. Of course I am not going to tell her about that, it's Lisa and I's little secret. Either Jisoo knows it or not, I won't kiss and tell.

" Chu, teasing early in the morning? Really? " I said while laughing. " You look blooming huh? Is that the Manoban Effect? Hahahaha " I slap her arms that made her create horrible sound that gets the attention of a few employee here.

" Just shut the fuck up Chu, they might hear you hahaha, I don't wanna be the topic of this company for the rest of my life please " she just shrug her shoulder off before sitting at her desk and do her job.

I still can't believe that Lisa Manoban is mine. I just don't expect it, Like I know we started at the wrong side of bed, but look where we are now.

I am smiling when someone told me that Lisa want me inside her office, chu on the other hand, heard it and give me a meaningful look. I just rolled my eyes at her before entering My Boss slash My Girlfriend's Office.

" Yes Ms. Manoban? " She stand up and pull me for a hug before kissing me hard. She rest her forehead against mine while looking into my eyes. " I told you, don't call me Ms. Manoban if we're alone in my office. Call me baby instead. " I know she'll get mad but I love teasing her.

" Oh Sorry Ms. Manoba- " she claimed my lips again and this time she made me sit on her table. I felt her hands separate my legs, now her hips are in between. Before I could push her, she already pulled my hips that made me gasp at the sudden contact of our clothed sex. " Fuck! " I groan between our kiss.

" I badly wanna fuck you at the top of this desk and make you cum multiple times just to give you a lesson. Call me Ms. Manoban once again and I will make sure that your knees will get weak to the point that you can no longer go out of my office. " I should be scared of her words but I felt the opposite, Heat rushed into my body and all I could feel is my wet core, aching for her to get inside of me. But I need to remind myself that we are in her company. Not in my place, or in her place. We need to be professional, both of us should do that.

So I push her and went down. I fix my skirt before looking at her. Smirk written in my face before I speak

" I will call you Ms. Manoban if we are in your company. And those words you've said to me, the things you wanna do to me at this table, you can just dream about it cause it won't happen. Call me when you need something related to my work, bye Boss " I said and give her a chase kiss on her lips.

I didn't bother to look back again when I heard her call my name using her firm voice.

I'll be dead once we get home later. I shouldn't provoke her like that. I just wish she wouldn't bang me too hard. Cause I admit, I felt hot, I wanted her to take me right there, but I need to calm my hormones down. I couldn't risk the thought of having sex with her with a possibility that someone might just enter her office and catch us doing those stuff.

When I get back at my sit, Jisoo is looking at me with a wide eyes, so I raise my eye brow at her as if I am asking her what makes her eyes widen. " Your lipstick is too fucked up. You had a make out session aren't you? " It's my time to widen my eyes now. I didn't bother to answer her and I just rush to the bathroom where I can fix my mouth.

Let me remind myself again that I should use matte lipstick from now on, so it won't shimmered whenever Lisa wanted to kiss me hard. Wait.. I am not saying that I am looking forward for Lisa to kiss me whenever I am inside her office okay? It's just that I know she'll do that always, I know her. Her hormones doesn't know how to calm down. She's always horny, I should take a pill by now cause she's not using condom whenever we had sex.