Chapter 50

After Chae and I's talk, Lisa steal me from her that made me giggle.

" Yah baby! I won't go anywhere aish! I'm just having a conversation with my cousin " she smile at me and kiss the tip of my nose.

" I know! I'm just curious on what make you laugh that hard hahaha "

I gulp at her question. Oh dear, don't make me say it cause I don't think it'll be a good conversation to start with.

" Some funny stories about her and Jisoo unnie. You Jealous big baby hahahaha " I just pinch her nose and there's Ella who run towards us and give us two a tight hug.

" Y'all look a happy family.. that's sweet " Jisoo Unnie said and the other agree.

" We'll build our own family chu, don't worry. I'll invite you all to our wedding, right Baby? "

I pretended that I didn't heard what she said that made her stomp her feet as if she's doing a tantrums.

All of us laugh because of what Lisa did.

" Yahhh! You don't want to marry me? Why?? Am I not that good enoug- " I cutted her by kissing her lips that earn a gasp from our friends.

" Ella sweetie, you shouldn't see this. Too much PDA guys hahahahaha " it's chae who said it and cover Ella's face.

I stare at Lisa and she's blushing so hard that made me point at her cheeks and laugh at it.

" You're blushing! Hahahahahahaha when was the last time you had a kiss huh? " I ask.

She raise her eyebrow and smirk

" As far as I remember, we had a kissing session in your ex fiancé's Company and the exact location is on it's bathroom "

My eyes widen in shock and cover her mouth that made all of us laugh.

" Don't worry Jennie, she already told us about it hahahaha she's crying that time just so you know "

Lisa hit Jisoo Unnie's arm before glaring at each other.

" YAHHHH! I AM NOT CRYING THAT TIME! "

I look at Chae and she show me a video of Lisa who's really crying.

" Baby you look like a lost child here hahahahahahaha "

And we had the most enjoy night with our friends. We shared all of the things that we missed about each other.

I even told them on how Hanbin and I meet each other. They said that Hanbin is really a good man and they even joke that I should get back with him that made Lisa mad.

Not the serious kind of mad though cause she knows that I will still chose her over and over again.

Jisoo Unnie and Chae bring Ella in their home cause Ella said that she wanna play with Lianna which is a bad idea for me cause I can't be left with Lisa alone here.

But yeah, I can't do anything to stop the kid since she will just throw tantrums to us if ever that I won't allow her.

I know that Jisoo Unnie and Chae will take care of Ella. They will bring her home tomorrow morning anyways.

" Baby.. let's make baby already " I got choke on my own saliva and sit because of what Lisa just said.

" Yahhhh! Stop joking like that! You almost make me lose my breath the hell Lisa " she just giggle and rub my back until I am no longer coughing.

" What? I am serious though. "

I look at her and she's really serious. I can't see any hesitant on her face.