Chapter 8

It's Monday already, and guess what? That Boss of Mine didn't let me sleep peacefully! Imagine your boss wanted to sleep in your house and ask you to sleep outside your room cause she'll be the one who wanted to sleep at my room? I really hate her so much!

" Jennie, you ready? We have to go now. We'll be late in our flight! " I rolled my eyes at her.

Let us go back to what happened last night. Yes! She showed up last night, holding a bucket of chicken and that's her pay for sleeping here in my house. Not to mention that she really don't want to sleep at the couch so we ended up sleeping on my room.

Don't think too much cause nothing happened! I mean nothing serious like she just hug me unconsciously since she's already asleep and we stayed like that till we woke up this morning.

And yes she woke up first, I just followed when I didn't felt enough of heat coming from her, cause she already removed her hug.

Anyways, today is the day that we were going to NYC for her business trip. And I've got nothing to do about it since she's my Boss and I am her employee. Jisoo already know about this cause Lisa called her already. Amazing right?

" Jennie, I said it's time for us to go now! " I grab my Luggage and went outside my house without looking at her. I heard her sigh and felt her grab my hand that made me look at her with knitted brows.

" What? " I asked in a high pitch tone. " Give me your luggage, I'll carry it. Go sit at the passenger seat, I'll just fix our things at the car trunk " She's so sweet starting this morning, and that made me question my feelings since I've started to feel weird when ever she's around.

I just nod at her and went inside her car. My eyes automatically close when I smell the lavender scent of her car.

" You like the smell I know, you said that once when you sleep at my pent house, and you also said that you wanna live there, actually you can live there with me " My eyes widen because of her words.

" Stop it Boss! Just drive. We'll be late in our flight right? " She just chuckled and start the engine of her car.

I don't know what will I expect that might happen in NYC but then I just hope that it went well. It's work related so it'll stay about work.

" Don't be so tense Jennie, you'll be okay. It's about work remember? " I just nod at her and look outside the window letting her drive quietly.

-----

We're already at the plane. 2 hours had passed after we arrive at the airport and now the plane is ready to take off.

Jennie is beside me, her eyes are close, maybe she didn't have a good sleep last night because of me.

I just love Jennie's company, I mean even though she's always acting like a bitch towards me, she still listen on what I want. Aside from that, I'm still thinking about the kiss, I'm still not over it.

Every time I'll remember that, I'm feeling a bit of heat inside my body, and I can't control it.

Her head move sideways and was about to hit the plane window, good thing I have a long arm that prevent her head to bump. I slowly guide her head to lean on my shoulder, careful not to wake her up cause she'll be mad if that happen.

Few minutes, the plane already take off, I have nothing to think right now except this girl beside me.

" Oh god why are you snoring *chuckled* " I said to myself when I heard her little snore. I kiss her forehead lightly before leaning my head on hers and close my eyes.

" I maybe a monster in your eyes, but I  am the kind of monster who's willing to be good whenever I am by your side " I fell into a deep slumber.

----