Chapter 64

"Kane, is that the camp?"

"Uhhh, based on the compass, it is the camp."

A team of 8 composed of Kane, Presley, Brahmian, Tormund, Howser, Sommer, and Pazkal arrived at Pazkal's so-called Sparrowcamp. Rizza also joined them as she wished to know what happened to the party that abandoned her.

Because of that, the Waifu Retrieval Team also parted ways with Beatika and the others.

Using Chaos Revenant's map, the Retrieval Team safely reached the Sparrowcamp with the catapults and hwachas hidden inside Brahmian's bottomless inventory.

Presley shifted his gaze toward Pazkal.

"Is this the Sparrowcamp you're referring to?"

"Sadly... yes."

Pazkal had to reply with a sad expression on his face as it was true. It was right in front of his eyes that his former Sparrow Commander, who was supposed to be dead, was drinking happily with the invaders.

But as for people like Kane, it doesn't matter for them.

"Huehuehue... It's a good thing I didn't like both factions of this shit."

Seeing Pazkal's expression, Presley didn't waste time to exploit his overflowing emotion.

"Hey, do you wanna get your revenge and ask your Commander what happened?"

"I do. Let me handle him."

But Presley suddenly gave off a suspicious smirk.

"I got a plan. Do you want to join?"

"E-eh? O-okay..."

Pazkal was doubtful, but he could use any help he could take.

***

Because of the unknown number of prisoners in the Camp, the Retrieval Team couldn't do the same bombarding tactic that they used way back at the Raided Orc Camp.

Since they were currently allied with the Empire, killing allied Players and NPCs would reduce their reputation many times. If their reputation dropped to a certain threshold because of killing other people, the system would label them as Rogue Players.

Rogue Players would have a massive disadvantage in the game, such as merchants refusing to interact with them. Their real IDs would also be displayed in red glowing text on top of their heads all the time.

These Players would also be subjected to bounty hunters as killing a Rogue Player would grant them free Gold, XP, and equipment without getting penalized.

To remove the Rogue Status, one needed to finish a particular Rogue Quest.

Since they couldn't do the same tactic they did to defend the Raided Orc Camp, the Retrieval Team had to create other ideas to infiltrate the Sparrowcamp.

But Pazkal never thought that the tactic that Presley would use was him getting tied up on a boulder that was loaded on the catapult.

"Hey! Asshole! Untie me right now! Are you planning to toss me out?!"

"Yeah, that's what I'm planning."

"W-What?!"

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

Without any warning, Kane was already charging up the catapult with a big smile on his face.

"Stop! Stop! Itttttt!! Arrrggghhhhhh!!"

Pazkal, wearing a bandit armor as a disguise, couldn't do anything but scream as he was forcefully going to get launched up to the sky.

Presley waved his hand as the signal to fire the other three catapults first.