Chapter 117

"You FUCKING SCAMMER," Birthos voiced.

Like how he met Cassidy this day, Kane also met another person during the Fallen Monkey incident. After 8 damn months, BIRTHOS finally found Kane.

Watchaman spoke,

"Sir, do you know this guy?"

"Yeah. Catch that Mofo!"

WHOOSH!

Watchaman quickly conjured a flaming shackle, hurling it at Kane.

[Lavawhirl Shackles]

SHING!

Kane immediately scooped water below him and did a water dance, smacking the whip away.

SPLASH!

The whip went straight at Birthos.

SLASH!

But the red-haired man sliced it in half with his hydro-infused sword. Kane rushed toward Watchaman's group since they were lesser than Birthos' side.

[Frozen Door]

WHOOONG!

[Vine Wall]

CRACKLE!

The Paragons created different sets of barriers to block Kane. Behind the wall, Watchaman conjured an arrow made of light, aiming it at Kane through some holes in the wall.

But Birthos was bothered at Kane's appearance.

'He's completely naked and unarmed... wait....'

He immediately screamed,

"IT'S A BAIT!! BE CAREF—"

But Watchaman released the arrow.

PHAM!

[Advanced Metamorphosis – FALLEN MONKEY LVL 150]

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

Kane's energy blast infused with Watchaman's Light Energy, devastatingly pushing everyone away and shaking the tunnels. Since there was a wall on Watchaman's side, the smokes went to Birthos' group, blocking their vision to the other side.

"Aaaahhhh!!"

They could only hear screams from the other side.

PHANG!

"Euck! Argh!"

CLANG!

SHING!

Upon hearing multiple screeches from the other side, Birthos finally shouted.

"Clear the smoke! Quick!"

A squad member morphed the water into a giant fist.

[Water Punch]

PHAM!

The Paragon hovered the massive hand throughout the tunnels, dissipating the smoke away.

WHOOOOSH!

SPLAH!

The hand immediately dissolved upon slamming on a broken Vine Wall that Watchaman's team created. Birthos and his teammates' were flustered upon seeing Kane being the last man standing on the other side. Two of them vanished into white light, while Kane struck Watchaman one final time.

PHACK!

[You killed Watchaman]

[Fame increased]