Chapter 110 (+Hiatus Notice)

Everyone, including Ferrite and Anatolia, had their jaws dropped upon seeing the absurdity.

Ferrite voiced,

"W-W-Was that a last-ditch of stupidity before he dies?! That at least he kissed the fucking Empress?!"

Anatolia shouted,

"I-Insolence!! WE WON'T FORGIVE YOU!!"

[Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED] [Status: ENRAGED]

Multiple notifications suddenly appeared for Ferrite and his fellow Players. All the NPCs on Rashina's forces were suddenly in enraged mode!

'Shit! What the fuck Kane?! These are not even Boss units, and yet you made them like this!'

They all screamed at the top of their lungs before charging at Ferrite's remaining troops.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

***

PWE!

Astounded, Rashina deactivated her lightning bolt, freeing both her's and Kane's impaled hand in the bind. Immediately, the Princess whacked her hand straight at Kane's face.

WAPAKKKKKK!!

A loud spank echoed the room, leaving a giant red hand mark embedded at Kane's face. And then Rashina pushed him away. While everyone all thought it was just a stupid random stupid kiss, it actually wasn't.

"W-What did you force into my mouth?! WHAT DID YOU SLIP INTO MY MOUTH?!?! Pwe! Pwe! Peugh!!"

She tried to vomit the mysterious fluid that Kane seeped into her mouth, but the Paragon was also rubbing his mouth like it was dirty.

"Keugh! Uuuugggghhhhh! Peugh!"

"Pwe! Peuh! Pwe!"

Both of them were having a coughing competition.

Kane spoke,

"You should be honored, 3B! Peugh! I can't even feel it because I'm just using a VR set! And yet I wasted my first kiss just like that!! I wasted it on a rude-spoiled-brat immature woman!! I reserved it for ARIA for all these years until we meet again, and it's gone just like that!! Arrrggggghhhhh!!"

But Rashina didn't buy his nonsense.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGG!!

There was a sudden surge of energy in the air, all converging toward the Princess. Kane was sucked in by the purple electric wind, struggling to retain his composure. The Princess absorbed the energy, turning her body into purple.

BZZZTTTTTTT!!

PHAM!

She unleashed a purple energy explosion that blew Kane away!

"Ugh!"

After the explosion, Rashina emerged from the smoke. Her entire body and clothes morphed like they were made of purple lightning. She became one with the lightning!!

DING!

[THE IMMORTAL CONQUEROR "RASHINA SYNDERIUM" LVL ??? + β]

HP: [?/?]

[Status: ENRAGED]

Her title even changed in the interface!

Kane was alarmed at the turnout of events.