Chapter 68

BOG! BOG! BOG!

Just a few kilometers away from Kane's group, another battle was ongoing on a mountain cliff nearby.

"Dodge! Dodge! Holy shi—ack!"

BAM!

A driver of a caravan tried his best to dodge the attack. However, despite swerving to the right, the attack's massive hitbox still wrecked the caravan's wheels away.

The broken caravan slammed to the ground and bounced back in the air, flying toward the other chasing caravans behind.

The falling caravan flustered the driver on the second vehicle to the point that he couldn't move his hands.

Luckily, a red-haired boy grabbed the ropes and veered it to the right. It was Birthos.

BAM!

"What the hell are you doing?! Do you wanna die?!"

Birthos grabbed the driver's collar as they barely survived the falling cart.

"I-I'm so-sorr—ack!"

"Uhhh..."

Birthos immediately retreated back to the cart's small compartment. Inside, Birthos was accompanied by his friend, Jetman, the same friend that he was with back at Miranda Kingdom.

"Man, the driver is dead! I need to drive!"

"It's annoying. We don't even know if we're facing an NPC or a player since no health bar was coming out."

"Damn it. Fuck this mission."

Birthos went out and took the ropes. Birthos took a peek behind them to look into their state, but his eyes widened upon realizing their situation.

"Ummm, bro. I think we're the last one."

"What?!"

Jetman stood up and peeked through the opening behind the cart. Out of the fifteen caravans that were supposed to track down the red caravan right in front of them, only a single cart remain.

"Shit!"

SHING!

Another shimmer of light brightened the area that Birthos quickly swiveled the ropes left and right.

"Shit! Shit! Shit! SHIT!"

After 3 seconds, the beam of light was released.

KABOOM!

Their cart managed to survive!

"Damn it! Jetman... should we just go back?"

Seeing his own expensive armor and the distance between their caravan and the one they were chasing weren't even shrinking, Birthos decided to back down.

Jetman went out of the compartment and sat beside Birthos.

"Fuck it. Let's just face them head-on!"

"Why the hell are we doing this anyway? Why did Beefking join hands with Rashina? That Princess who hated Paragons the most!"

Jetman, despite glaring at the caravan in front of them, also expressed disappointment in his face.

"Our guild master was just like that. He rose to the 50th in the Global Rankings because of this kind of notoriety."

SHING!

Another charged attack was fired at them. Jetman immediately materialized his blade to flick it back to the air.

CLANG!