Chapter 144

"Man, he just fucking died! HE'S DEAD!! WE LOST!!" Kane yelled.

Everyone had their jaws dropped upon seeing the horrible sight of Aries getting stabbed in the head.

PHISH!

But Aries suddenly turned into ashes.

Abaloz wasn't even surprised.

"Of course, the head of the Zodiac Mages wouldn't go down that easy."

Vulcan grabbed his decapitated head on the ground and reattached it to his neck.

"If you ever intervened in my battles, I will kill you, Demon. I'm testing my new skills. I don't need you."

"Hmph! He nearly got you. Where is he anyway?"

"A perfect copy that could fool the both of us. There's only one person on their side with this ability... Gemini."

***

In a floating platform hidden between the clouds in the skies above the Darkin Kingdom, the Kaldwin siblings watched the battle below. Behind them were the rest of the Zodiac Mages assessing the situation.

[Zodiac Mage: Virgo]

[Zodiac Mage: Cancer]

[Zodiac Mage: Gemini]

[Zodiac Mage: Aries]

They also reunited with another missing Zodiac Mage. He was a huge man with a large stature wearing a forehead protector.

[Zodiac Mage: Libra]

The muscular man spoke,

"I thought you lost your powers, Gemini?"

"Yeah. These are the dying embers of my ability."

And in the middle of them was the Commander of this attack.

[Prince Leonordius Synderium]

"They finally showed up just like you expected, Master Aries. Is this all of them?" the Prince voiced.

"There are still 2 that might or might not appear – Rashina Synderium and that Sunfire Commander that destroyed the Tanyang Fishing Village."

Despite Aries knowing the rumors of Rashina Synderium being defeated and exiled, he still opened the possibility of her return. As for the Sunfire Commander, they knew nothing about him except he worked for Rashina Synderium and the Zeiraoh.

Aries followed,

"Your Highness, we can't just sit here and wait for them to come out. We need to draw them out. I will draw them out. Grant me permission to come down with Virgo and Gemini while Arcadians will stay here to guard you."

Leonordius nodded.

"Be careful."

Aries then jumped off the platform followed by Virgo and Gemini.

WHOOOSH!

Vulcan suddenly walked toward Abaloz and grabbed his cape.

"Let me borrow you."

"Borrow? Huh? Wh—Uaaahhh!!"

Vulcan suddenly tossed him high up in the sky.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Aries, Gemini, and Virgo were shocked to see Abaloz flying at them.

"Vulcan already detected us!" Gemini claimed.