Chapter 150

EEEEEEE!! KABOOOOOM!!

The floating Morgana hurled gigantic orbs toward Leonordius, who chased her relentlessly. Always by his side, Aries countered the orbs with his Holy Spheres.

Leonordius waited for an opening, lightning magic coursing through his boots.

PHAM!

He launched himself from a wall, hurtling toward Morgana.

PHAAACKKK!

Morgana's head was decapitated, but her eyes from the decapitated head emitted black lasers, pushing Leonordius away.

ZING!

He crafted a yellow spherical shield, protecting himself from the deadly beams.

"She's regenerating slower," Aries observed.

"Yes," Leonordius replied. "Our evacuation efforts disrupted her since Demons resonate with each other, just like you Zodiac Mages."

"But she keeps evolving," Aries said.

PHACK!

Morgana regenerated and evolved her entire body—limbs like black crystals with red-glowing cracks in between. Two horns sprouted from her head.

PHACK!

And then two horns emerged from her head.

"We've killed her ten times already," Aries muttered.

"Are you tired, old man?" Leonordius teased.

"Wow, coming from you," Aries retorted. "Aren't we both around 500 years old in Arcadia?"

SHING!

Morgana spotted them and dived down.

BAAAAMMMMMM!!

But a large muscular man rammed her, and they plummeted together toward a series of houses.

[Zodiac Mage Libra]

BAM!

Morgana's dark magic surged, summoning a colossal black tree. Its gnarled branches snaked toward Libra, ensnaring him. He fought against the tightening grip, desperate not to be crushed.

SHING!

Morgana conjured a massive claymore, aiming to end Libra's resistance. Yet, magical shackles clamped her hands, thwarting her deadly strike.

PHACK!

[Zodiac Mage Virgo]

Morgana's wings unfolded. She lunged at Virgo, intent on dragging her into oblivion. But nature fought back. Green roots erupted from the ground, pinning Morgana.

WHAM! WHAM!

[Zodiac Mage Cancer]

EEEE!! BAAAAMMM!!

Cancer summoned a massive green boulder. It crashed down upon Morgana, who strained against its weight. Her wings quivered, but Cancer intensified gravity, holding her captive.

SHING!

Leonordius, lightning coursing through his veins, shattered Morgana's tree prison. Libra was free. Aries materialized in front of Morgana with determination etched on his face.

"It's time to end this here."

[Irelian Sanctum]

SHING!

Reality warped. The entire environment morphed into a room like they were inside the Akasha Magic Tower. Morgana immediately felt that it was a sealing technique.