Chapter 95

- At the Majima Dojo –

Alex Herrera, the Coach of Iguchi Serpents, visited Majima Masato, the Grandmaster of the Dojo.

"Did you hear about what happened to my team?" Alex Herrera asked before sipping on his tea.

Masato, who was across the table, immediately replied,

"Yes. Congrats, your team got accepted in the Arcanos League. But... why are you unhappy?"

"Meh! Everyone started mocking us that we only one because Hansung Wolves got disqualified!"

"I see, the scandal."

Because Hansung Wolves got disqualified, its main rival, the Iguchi Serpents, straightaway got accepted to the League.

Masato spoke,

"I thought you're the one who conspired with Reporter Han's report."

"What?! It wasn't me! It was that Reporter and the guy with the badly blurred face on TV's fault!"

Alex burst out laughing.

"Wahahaha!! Badly censored face on TV?!"

"Yeah! Didn't you know about it?! It's a pretty big joke way back then at how they did their whistleblower dirty by barely covering his face! Look at this!"

Alex took out his phone and showed the interview video at Masato. But Masato gasped upon recognizing the kid in the video.

"W-What?! That's the hooligan that ran amok in my DOJO!!"

Alex was taken aback.

"What? You know this kid? And wait, what? Someone rampaged in your Dojo? Why didn't you just take care of him?"

"Hmph! That brat wasn't normal. He defeated almost every student of mine, despite ganging up on him together. If we fought fairly on one v one, all of my students would've been defeated."

"What?! How powerful was that guy?! Is he stronger than Hayden Pierce?"

But Masato straight up immediately shook his head.

"Ha! That guy might be crazy, but no one can defeat Hayden. He's an international martial art superstar for a reason! Come to think of it, I think it's about time for Hayden to come back from the European Empire."

***

- Floor 9 of the Ashaka Magic Tower –

"Hey, Kane, did you really plan everything with that guy? What's his name again? Aries?"

"It's okay... it's oka—"

SPLASH!

But Kane was startled upon seeing that the room they spawned was filled with shallow waters.

Unlike the swamps, this room was bright with balanced lightings around the room. The waters were crystal clear, showcasing the beautiful blue tiles underneath.

"Spencer, what's the mechanics for this room?"

And just like that, Kane planned to maximize Spencer's prior knowledge since he already finished this Maze before.

It was like asking for answers on an exam from a guy who already took it a day earlier.

"Uhhhh... master..."

"Yeah, go on, boy."

"I've never been to this room before."

"WHAT?!"