Chapter 88

Looking back at them, Kane was amazed at their powerups.

'Xvin wasn't even like this! These two were far more powerful than him!'

Kane has eventually reached the rest of the party. Bigboii approached Kane.

"Let me carry her since I can no longer fight."

"Alright!"

Kane gently handed Honeybee to Bigboii.

WHOOOOSH!

But something fast went between them, that Honeybee was nearly slashed in half if it wasn't for Bigboii's quick response. The party scattered away to avoid the attack.

Kane and Spencer were isolated while Auditorian, Bigboii, and Honeybee were together. Klansey appeared and faced Kane.

"I'll take this Rogue Player. You guys take care of the others."

GOBA and Munchy appeared in front of Spencer, facing him.

Indenda and Jabbadelivery fought Auditorian and Bigboii, who were trying to protect the unconscious Honeybee.

This wasn't supposed to be a hard fight for Bigboii and Auditorian since Indenda and Jabbadelivery were melee fighters. However, it became a bad matchup because Bigboi was heavily injured, and they were also protecting the unconscious Honeybee.

Munchy activated his skill once again.

[Night Embrace]

He unleashed a massive black magic circle in which Spencer got caught in. In reflex, Spencer tried to jump away.

"Kid, stop. Just slash behind you."

"What?"

"Now! Do it!"

Spencer listened and randomly swung his sword behind.

SLASH!

GOBA suddenly materializes behind Spencer as the smoke was dissipated because of the slash. Upon being spotted, GOBA turned into smoke before fleeing.

"Based on their skills, I somehow grasped their potential classes."

"Huh? What are they?"

"That guy that Kane killed had a big shield and have a lot of HP. He's probably a Shieldmaster."

It was the same Class Tormund had, one of Jenny and Presley's friends. It's a class under a Rare Tier.

"The next guy was that guy with a rifle. He's a Sniper, another Rare Class."

"What? Two Rare Classes in one party? What about the others?"

"Indenda's and Jabbadelivery's moveset and skills weren't amazing. It seemed Indenda is just a Footsoldier, a Common Class, and Jabbadelivery is just a Courier because of his speed, an Uncommon Class."

Doom was correct.

Indenda was a Footsoldier, a class usually comparable with the Knights. They were both melee fighters, but Knights were more popular because they can upgrade their Classes, unlike Footsoldiers.

The Footsoldier Class was a bit stronger and easier to acquire than the Knight Class. Knights can be upgraded to Elite Knights and so on, but Footsoldiers can't. With a System like that, it was recommended for Footsoldiers to change their Class later on.

Jabbadelivery was a courier which specializes in the transportation of goods. This was the reason why Jabbadelivery was assigned to help both their inner and outer forces. Because Jabbadelivery was capable of traveling distances without trouble because of his Class.