Chapter 87

Everything was going according to their plan until they realized that Klansey had a scanning ability. Upon knowing that Auditorian and the others were filled with positive buffs, Klansey immediately slashed Kane's neck.

CLANG!

But Auditorian protected him. Klansey screamed,

"GOBA! Munchy! To your positions!"

The group simultaneously scattered away like a well-coordinated team. GOBA fled, leaving a trail of thick smoke behind him. A second later, the whole place was filled with coagulated fog.

[Warning]

[Kane250 Status: Poisoned]

"Holy crap?! AGAIN?! I'M POISONED AGAIN!!"

The thick fog that enveloped the entire area was poisonous. Additionally, someone rigged the atmosphere that the Dark Swamp even became a lot darker!

SHING!

Auditorian canceled the darkness using his sword made of light. The blackness was pushed away from Auditorian. However, Klansey suddenly appeared behind him.

SLASH!

"Ack!"

Klansey slashed his back. Auditorian retaliated by swinging his sword backward. However, Klansey casually blocked it with his dagger.

PAANNGG!

But a loud sound was heard.

BANG!

SPLAT!

"Argh!"

A bullet suddenly went through Auditorian's leg. As he fell down, Klansey immediately tried to stab him in the eye.

CLANG!

Zedd, using his long polearm, appeared and blocked Klansey's dagger. Zedd raised his polearm, carrying Klansey's dagger with it. Before Klansey could counterattack, Zedd unleashed a shadow wave toward Klansey.

WHOOSH!

But Klansey retreated back to the thick smoke, vanishing in thin air. Zedd immediately grabbed Auditorian's arm, helping him stand up.

"Get up!"

"Ugh! Someone shot me."

"That guy had a dagger, a leather armor, and a cowl. He might be an Assassin. But considering his speed, he might be a high-grade Assassin such as an Elite Assassin or even a Master Assassin."

BANG!

The gunshot was heard once again.

CLANG!

But Zedd deflected it with ease. Zedd glanced down, seeing the glowing sword on Auditorian's hand.

"Disable your skill. It's giving our position."

"If I did, then we also can't see anything within this darkness!"

"Your light wasn't strong enough to cancel this darkness anyway. It can only glimmer a small area for us. But for them, this looked like a beacon. That's why that Gunner kept on firing at us!"

Seeing how the Gunner could also pinpoint their location, Auditorian knew that his skill might be really at fault.

SHING!

Auditorian reluctantly disabled his skill that the darkness enveloped them.

"Damn it, why did we have to meet people with unordinary classes?" Auditorian complained.