Chapter 99

It has been hours since Kane and Spencer first found the Golden Door. They found it again after clearing 12 rooms in 17 mins. But they chose to ignore it all the time.

They found it again after clearing 7 rooms in 10 mins.

And again, after clearing 14 rooms in 16 mins.

AND AGAIN.

It was all ignored.

At first, Spectators were curious about their intentions. But then it changed to mockery as they thought that the duo seemed unaware that it was the door leading to the final room.

Eventually, Spectators became bored of watching them despite the duo completing every single room in less than 30 seconds.

They found Door Number 0 again.

How many times did they found this? Once? Or even Twice? Thrice? Five times? Ten times? 20 times? Everyone lost count on how much they ignored it over and over again.

9 hours and 10 mins later after they started this Maze.

Kane and Spencer met the Golden Door once again.

"Alright, Master! Here we go again!"

Spencer turned to the left to enter a different room, just like last time.

But Kane exhilaratingly shouted,

"HERE WE GOOOOOOO!!"

Spencer and Doom simultaneously turned their faces toward the Paragon like they were also waiting for this their whole life.

"IS THIS IT?! IS THIS IT, MASTER?!"

Kane stepped right in front of the Golden Door, which made Spencer smile.

'THIS IS IT!'

Since most of Kane's cooldowns were finally gone, it was now the time to face the final boss. As preparation, Kane buffed himself first before Gate fully teleports them to another location.

Kane, from Spider Form, changed to Dark Magician First.

[Change Form – Dark Magician LVL 87]

As usual, he simultaneously used his skills to get the buffs first.

[Degeneration Field LVL 1]

Summon a large field that weakens your opponents that would step on it. The field reduces your target's armor and magic resistance by 10. It will further decrease by 1 for every second they are inside the field.

[Light Blade LV 3]

Create a dispellable Light Blade that can be used as a sword, greatsword, or dagger. The Light Blade will deal 100 additional Magic DMG on top of your normal attacks.

After summoning the sword, Kane then absorbed it using another skill.

[Dark Fortification LVL 1]

Absorb an elemental skill to increase your armor up to 20 and magic resistance up to 20.

And then he continued his remaining Dark Magician skills.

[Otherworldly Rain LVL 1]

Unleash a magical rain that prevents your opponents' regeneration.

It suddenly rained black rain.

As the Gate glowed and started teleporting them to another location, the room speakers were suddenly activated.

"ATTENTI—"

But the transmissions were suddenly interrupted as they were teleported to the next room with dumb smiles on their faces.