Chapter 109

[EMPRESS RASHINA SYNDERIUM "THE CONQUEROR" LVL ??? + β]

HP: [?/?]

DING!

[Bulwark activated]

Once per battle, Upon receiving fatal damage that would instantly kill you while Bulwark is uncracked, your Bulwark will absorb 100% of the damage, leaving your HP unharmed.

With this, Kane miraculously survived Rashina's mountain-destroying attack, tanking her full attack due to [Bulwark].

Kane puked,

"Keugh!! W-Why are you here?!"

The Princess was surprised upon seeing the coughing Paragon.

"You survived? Then you're an anomaly that needs to be erased."

SHING!

Rashina immediately infused her sword with lightning. She dashed forward, slashing down the Paragon without delay!

[CHANGE FORM!]

[War Hornet (Kane250) LVL 40]

HP: [27,000/31,000]

The blade touched his neck and continued going deeper in a fraction of milliseconds!

HP: [22,000/31,000]

HP: [18,000/31,000]

HP: [11,000/31,000]

HP: [7,000/31,000]

HP: [2,000/31,000]

[DARK MAGICIAN FORM!]

[Dark Magician (Kane250) LVL 95]

HP: [71,000/71,000]

SHING!

[Dark Magician (Kane250) LVL 95]

HP: [5,000/71,000]

'Geughh!! Shit! Good thing I survived!'

Upon changing forms, Kane accidentally utilized his invincibility frames and glitched through Rashina's attack, avoiding his decapitation.

[Status: Fractured]

'Hot damn! This bitch just one-shotted my two forms in just a second! Fucking game! Super unbalanced! I kept on meeting these shitty high-leveled players and NPCs! This ain't newbie friendly at all!'

Said by the guy who literally had a broken Hidden Class, have been playing for nearly a year, and have been strolling in areas designed for LVL 150+. Was it really right to blame Arcanos for a LVL 7 user dwelling on a region programmed for LVL 150+ users?

Suddenly a notification appeared on Kane.

[Warning: Scenario Detected]

[Rashina Synderium's aftermath conditions, such as death, can lead to unforgiving scenarios. Choose wisely.]

But he wasn't the only one who received the notification. Ferrite and other nearby Paragons also received one!

Ferrite, who only saw the entire mountain suddenly get cropped, became totally confused.

"What the hell is going on? So it was Rashina Synderium who did that?"

"R-Rashina?!" one of his men shouted.

Ferrite immediately faced his men.

"We will retreat! Forget the Artifact. This is not a battle we can win!"