Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Lux's Point of View

A lot of people wouldn't believe it, but shopping is very exhausting, especially when you are shopping with Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen. I think we hit every store on 7th and 8th Avenue. I feel bad for the doorman who has to carry all of their bags upstairs. I took off my converse in the elevator. Once you're in the elevator you're practically considered being home, so why not right? We rode it all the way to the top floor and headed into the foyer.

Eleanor and her design team have taken over the sitting room I can see. Her clothing lined the sofas while the coffee tables were covered in her design sketches. Blair and Serena stopped to look through the racks of clothes sitting in the foyer while I ran upstairs to throw my stuff in my room. I came back down stairs and joined in. I pulled out a yellow dress with a sweet heart neckline and held it up to myself and twirled around with Serena and giggled. It was nice to have everything somewhat back to normal. We were all getting along and I'd thought we'd had a pretty fun day together. All was right in the world, at least for now. I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket and pulled it out.

You may have to bail me out of jail; I'm this close to murdering this Sasquatch. -C

Too many witnesses Chuck! Ignore him. -L

What are you doing? -C

Was shopping with the girls, we just got home. Why? -L

What did you buy? -C

A few dresses and some bra's if you must know... -L

So you took my suggestion and bought something sexy? I'm waiting for a picture, I want proof. -C

Good night Chuck! -L

I rolled my eyes as I snapped my phone shut and placed it back in my pocket. I'd completely zoned out on my phone while I texted Chuck I didn't even realize I was standing in the foyer alone. I sort of feel bad that Carter crashed his weekend. Chuck and Nate were looking forward to it. It seems like Chuck is miserable. He always has to act like such a sleaze ball though. I joined the girls in the kitchen while Dorota made tea.

"Meet the new face of Waldorf Designs for Bendel's!" Serena squealed as I walked in, she hugged Blair and shoved a cookie in her mouth causing Blair and I to laugh. I hopped up on the counter and smiled.

"What? Seriously, B? When did this happen?" I asked. I was feeling a little lost in the conversation.

"Just now, you were two busy texting whoever. My mother wants me to model her clothes! I'll have to clear my schedule, but the test shoot is tomorrow." Blair replied as if it were going to be a burden for her to help out her mother, while she discreetly nibbled on a lemon wedge. She was hiding her excitement, but I could see it bubbling to the surface... I shook my head and smiled...

Chuck's Point of View

It's far too early in the evening and I'm far to sober to deal with the likes of Carter Baizen. I slumped down in my seat at the bar and imagined shoving him in front of a moving vehicle, or at the very least paying someone else to do it. I rolled my eyes out of annoyance and shifted in my seat. He's been going on and on to Nate about how happy he is now that he left his family's fortune behind. Please, he'll be lucky if can live comfortably on his McDonald's salary or wherever the hell it is he works until he goes running back to mommy and daddy begging for them to reinstate his trust.

"So the last time I talked to your sister, she said your family had locked you out and you'd fallen off the face of the earth." Nate said, he was mesmerized by Carter's newfound lifestyle. Who would willingly give up this life I thought as I focused on one of the dancers across the room.