Chapter 29

A/N: Thank you for reviewing! It's what keeps me writing! The more reviews I get really make me more ambitious to write this for you guys! This chapter get's slightly AU'ish but it goes right back into the show!

Review if you want tooooooo!

Chapter 29

Chuck's Point of View

Lux telling me to stay away from her only made me want her more than I already did. Normally, I wouldn't have given it another thought. I would have moved on to the next fine thing that caught my attention and that would be that. Somehow she's managed to dig her freshly manicured nails into me and I can't pry them off. The worst part is I don't want too. All our bantering back and forth and squabbles completely turn me on. A lot like right now. I'd sat down on the edge of my bed trying to regain control of my 'feelings' before joining the family for dinner. I needed, wanted, yearned for her. It's been almost a month since I've had sex. Every time I get with another girl and the time comes something stops me. She's five foot four, with legs for miles and a knock out smile.

I paced around my room trying to let the stirring in my pants subside. Once it did I headed downstairs to join everyone in the family room for the tasting. "Glad you could join us." My father says as I wedge myself between the end of the sofa and Eric. Serena and Humphrey are already digging into their plates. A short brunette woman hands me a plate and I accept it, but not before looking down her partially buttoned white blouse. I feel a twinge in my stomach and look away. I'm still a bit worked up from my moment with Lux and this squab isn't going to suppress my appetite. After trying a few of the different elected food items I set my plate on the glass coffee table.

"I have to say I prefer the chestnut papperdelle." I say aloud as the brunette waitress hands me a plate with a few different dessert items on it. They are all very decadent. This all seems like a waste to me though. I mean what are the odds of my father and Serena's mother actually making in the long run? Slim to none in my personal opinion.

"Yeah, the foie gras is a bit rich." Lily agrees with me, patting the corners of her mouth with her napkin.

"You know, I'm-I'm, uh, slanting heavily towards the venison fellow." Dan says, as I watch him stuff a fork full of food into his mouth.

"It's fallow." Serena whispers, touching his arm. Someone gag me now, please. The two of them together are like every Nicholas Sparks movie ever written. It's disgusting. Not just because he's from Brooklynn. I slump myself down on the sofa a bit more as a servant walks in the room delivering a medium sized package to Serena. She smiled excitedly and looked at Dan.

Girls are so fucking predictable, that's why I knew I could win Lux's forgiveness back with the necklace I got her. Even though she claims she's still pissed, I know better. She wanted that kiss as much as I needed it. "Dan you shouldn't have! Do I need to refrigerate it?" Serena beamed as she pulled the gold ribbon off the box. Dan laughed nervously as he continued his meal.

"I didn't. I don't know, it's not from me." He said, while I sipped on my glass of champagne. Serena placed the gift box on the coffee table and lifted the lid off the box.

"Oh, don't put your dirty package on the table." Lily instructed. I couldn't help but smirk.

"If I had a dime for every time I've heard that." I laughed out, causing young Eric to burst out with laughter beside me.

"That's enough, Chuck." My father reprimanded me. He needs to loosen his tie a bit. It was a joke. I rolled my eyes and continued picking at the red velvet cake on my plate.

"Porn and handcuffs?" Serena whispered, looking over at me as she pulled out a pair of handcuffs and a black lace bra, a little kinky for my taste but I'm up for trying new things. Serena threw everything back in the box obviously pissed off.