Chapter 45

Empire Chapter 45: Runaway, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction

A/N: Annnnnd this chapter concludes the first season! Holy crap I can't believe I made through an entire season! You guys made that happen, so thank you for reading and reviewing, following and favoring this story! I'm blown away by your kindness and hope you all get shiny black cars and win the lottery! I love you all!

Questions: What did you guys think of the Tuscany trip? Do you want me to continue into season two? Are you still liking the chemistry between Chuck and Lux? Since Blair isn't with Chuck in this would you like to see her and Nate work things out again? Or have Nate get with Serena? Anything you're looking forward to moving into Season two?

Chapter 45

Chuck's Point of View

Lux and I made our way back to our suite to prepare ourselves for dinner with my father and new mommy dearest. It felt oddly nice to talk about my real mom with Lux. She's the first person that's ever brought her up in casual conversation. My father hardly ever talked about her after she died. I lounged on the floral patterned couch watching Lux bustle about our room trying to get ready. I lost count on how many dresses she tried on. She looked radiant and sexy as hell in anything, I don't understand what she's freaking out about.

"Is this too slutty?" She asked standing before me in a sequined tight one shoulder black dress. I felt a throbbing in my pants as I eyed her up and down.

"Not nearly slutty enough." I smirked while she turned to storm off.

"You're not helpful." She huffed as I grabbed her hand and pulled her down on the couch with me in front of me. A frown formed on her lips as she stared blankly at the television.

"Why are you freaking out? It's just dinner." I pointed out sitting up and kissing her bare shoulder lightly.

"Your father already hates me. I don't want him to think I'm a slut too." She whispered shaking her head. I caressed her face and grazed my thumb across her cheek bone and pulled her into a kiss.

"Lux, you look beautiful in anything. Stop worrying about it. Besides, I like slutty a lot." I told her holding back a smile. A noise escaped from the back of her throat as shoved me back onto the couch and headed back towards the bathroom. I laughed and went back to flipping through the channels on the television.

Twenty minutes later Lux reappeared out of the bathroom wearing a cute little floral dress that came in at her tiny waist and flared out at the bottom showcasing those sexy legs of hers. She sat down on the edge of the bed to pull on a pair of fuck me pumps. I was beginning to wonder if I was going to let her leave the room. "Would you mind?" She asked pulling her hair to the side so I could zip the back of her dress up.

The closer I stood next to her the more heavenly she smelled. I fumbled with the zipper on the back of her dress on purpose just so I could breathe her in more. I kissed her exposed neck as I zipped her dress feeling her body relax the moment my lips touched her silky skin. Inviting her here was the best decision I've ever made in my entire life. There's no way in hell I would have survived all summer not able to touch her or feel her. I sucked on her neck right at her pulse point while her head hung back against my shoulder. "Your dad will be here soon." She whispered as if that would stop me. Lux turned around to face me letting my hands rest on her waist.

She beamed up at me with those green eyes of her that reminded me of the grass on a dewy spring morning, so bright and vibrant soaking up the sunshine. I kissed her cheek feeling her twist her arms around me pulling me into a hug. I was surprised by the hug not really knowing how to react. To me hugging is more intimate that having actual physical sex with someone. I slowly placed my hands on her back and held her against me feeling out breath's synchronize with each other and our hearts beat as one.