Chapter 53

Fanfic: Empire Ch 53, Gossip Girl | FanFiction

Chapter 53

Chuck's Point of View

In these last hazy days of summer a few simple tips to beat the heat. One-drink plenty of fluids. Two-stay out of the sun. Three limit all physical activity. That is, within reason. And if the heat's still too much, there's always a cold shower. - Gossip Girl

Rolling my eyes at the latest update from the infamous blogger I exited out of the blast and viewed the texts I'd received a few nights ago...

Thanks for the background info on Lux, figured out a way to use it to my advantage. I mean everyone needs a shoulder to cry on, right? ; ) -Caleb

Glad I could help...- Chuck

Right after my run in with Lux in the kitchen I received a text message from Caleb. I've read the message probably fifty times and knew the little fucker played me. I'd underestimated my opponent. It wouldn't happen again. He'd pushed Lux into a vulnerable state and then swooped in and comforted her. He gave her his shoulder to cry on all the while I look like the dick. He played me, like I tried to play him. I needed whatever information that was tucked nicely away in his sealed court file. I don't trust him and I sure as hell don't trust him with my girl. I've called my PI several times and he's still working on getting me the information I asked for a fucking week ago it seems. He'll be looking for a new employer.

"Put your phone away." Penelope whined as she nibbled on my earlobe and sucked and kissed on my neck. I could feel her running her hands across my chest searching for the button to my jeans. We'd run into each other downtown at 121 about an hour ago. I put on the charm figuring she'd be the perfect distraction for the night and brought her back to The Palace. I haven't gone this long without some form of sex in my entire life. It was driving me insane. I tossed my phone on the night stand by the bed and let Penelope push me back onto the bed.

Penelope straddled me while she unbuttoned my shirt nipping and sucking gently on the side of my neck. I used to love when Lux did that. It was like one the biggest things she did to turn me on. Now, all I feel is a wet layer of drool on my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to block all of my racing thoughts out of my head. I never should have let her go...

I ran my hands up Penelope's thighs and let my hands rest on her hips as her mouth collided with my own. My movements were robotic almost; there was no heat between us or passion whatsoever. After I'd sat up to remove my shirt the rest of the way I helped Penelope peel off the crop top she had on and kissed her moist lips running my fingers through the back of her hair, but I found myself becoming frustrated. I wasn't even the least bit turned on right now. Penelope reached down and touched the zipper to my jeans causing me to grab her wrist. "Wait, I uh...let's not rush." I whispered, pulling her lips into mine once again.

She gently pushed me back on the bed and began planting light kisses down the contours of my chest. My body was tense and rigid as I closed my eyes once again and tried desperately just to let go and relax. But, it just wasn't going to happen. My eyes snapped open and I grabbed Penelope's arms gently.

"Listen this isn't going to work." I told her, pushing her off of me and sitting up in the bed.

"Are you serious? I know the only reason you talked to me in the club was because you wanted to get in my pants, and I'm okay with that." She said taking her hand and placing it on my cheek turning my head so I would kiss her. I retched myself away from her and stood up.

"I'm not feeling well." I snapped at her pulling my shirt back on and heading to the bar to get a drink.

"Right, well call me when you're better then." She replied. I watched her roll her eyes and gather her six inch heels off the floor and pull her all but there dress back on before she stormed out of my suite.