Chapter 77

Fanfic: Empire Ch 77, Gossip Girl | FanFiction

A/N: Happy Halloween guys to those who celebrate! I decided to spend this Halloween with Chuck and Lux! I wonder what tricks or treats could be in store for them!? ;) I'm sorry I haven't updated this is awhile. I've just still been dealing with a lot of emotional shit and haven't felt myself. I didn't want to write in a bad mood for fear of killing off all of the characters in a car accident... lol. I'd never do that, but, you get what I mean.

I've decided to update this fic weekly! So every SUNDAY you will have a new update! I could post before then, but every SUNDAY you'll have a guaranteed update!

Enjoy!

Chapter 77

Chuck's Point of View

Lux made it incredibly easy to screw with her and I loved to screw with her. I'd do anything to get her lips back on mine and every other part of my body. It was torture to ride three hours in the limo with her and not be able to rip her clothes off. I was hard the entire drive here which was difficult to hide from Nate and her and has quite honestly put me in an extremely pissed off mood. It was just as hard for me to be around her as it was for her to be around me.

I was on my way to check out the football stadium when I felt my phone buzz in my pocket and pulled it out. Nate... Well, I guess things with the girl on the quad didn't last long. I smirked and opened the text.

Well that was a waste of time. -N

You finish her off that quick? –C

I didn't even get to start. The people here know about the captains issues and they aren't very welcoming man. I told the chick my name was Dan just to get her in her bed because she obviously doesn't like Nate Archibald.-N

You what? Hahaha. -C

I had too! I'm going to blow off some steam, catch you later?-N

Later, man. -C

Oh my god, this weekend just keeps getting better and better. Nate running around campus pretending to be hum drum Humphrey. Unbelievable. That might be the only way Dan's getting laid this weekend. I laughed as I shoved my phone back in my pocket and rounded the corner by the library and felt someone grab my arms from behind me and then something was placed over my head because everything went black.

I've been expecting this.

I was carried for probably fifty feet into a building and placed on a chair with my hands tied behind my back. I could hear people whispering and laughing. I smirked when some dude removed the pillowcase that had been tossed over my head. I blinked a few times letting my eyes adjust to the dark lighting in the room...

"Chuck Bass, heir to Bass industries, champion of the legendary lost weekend. It's good to finally meet you, man. I'm Aaron." The guy said taking a seat in front of me, I nodded my head and looked around at the other guys in the room. They all looked like they stepped out of a Nautica catalog with their polo's and cargo shorts.

"Rumor has it you've slept with more "maxim" covers than John Mayer." Aaron said with admiration. I smirked and nodded my head.

"And better, I might add." I remember quite a few models that told me I was the best they'd ever had. Sure, I've fucked a lot of beautiful women with banging bodies in my time, but I've only ever made love to one...and she's the only one that matters. She might not be a maxim cover girl, but she's damn near close in my book.

"If our Intel's correct, you're our prime candidate for next year's class, but we don't take anything on hearsay. We need to know firsthand if you're as good as your advertising." Aaron said interlocking his hands together over his chest. I smirked at knowing my reputation has made its way all the way to Yale. I might not know how to do a lot, but I do know how to party and have a good time and that's what this society is all about.