Chapter 35

Empire Chapter 35: Say It, a gossip girl fanfic | FanFiction

Chapter 35

Lux's Point of View

Things had escalated enough with Chuck that we ended up in his bed tangled in his thousand thread count sheets. I could feel the rise and fall of his chest beneath me as I rested my head on him. Chuck's fingertips made circles along my bare back sending tingling sensations all the way to the tips of my toes. I lifted my head up to look at his face. He smirked his trade mark smirk while I planted light feather kisses up his chest to his lips. I felt his hand slide down to the small of my back while he brushed some hair away from my eyes with the other hand.

"This was so much better than sitting in a stuffy classroom taking the SAT's." I whispered while he ran his fingers through the back of my hair pulling my head towards his for another tantalizing kiss on the lips.

"I couldn't agree more." He whispered in my ear sensually. I bit my lip pulling away from him and smiled before our lips found each other's once again. Chuck shifted beneath me so I could roll onto my back. He hovered over me holding him-self up partially so he wouldn't squish me and kissed the crook of my neck. I let out a low whimper at the feeling of his hand on my side underneath the sheets and comforter.

"You're actually getting better at this." Chuck whispered spreading my legs so he could settle in front of me. I tiny laugh escaped from my lips as I locked my arms around his neck.

"Well you know what they say...practice makes perfect." I said trying to sound flirtatious. His eyebrows arched in surprise and a devious grin formed on his lips.

"Who else have you been practicing with?" He questioned with our lips barely touching. I felt his hand slip down between my legs and froze letting my body try and relax at his touch. He slipped his fingers inside just enough to send the burning need for him throughout my body. I shuddered and let out a low moan gripping the back of his neck. "Chuck, please..." I begged him.

"Is there someone else I should be worried about?" He asked massaging that specific point. I tried to kiss him only for him to pull back playfully. He was being cruel.

"Maybe...why does the thought of me with someone else make you jealous?" I asked as he curled his fingers inside sending me to the brink. He wanted to play games, well so did I. Chucks scoffed while I writhed in a naked sweat.

"You don't want to see me jealous, princess." He taunted me curling his fingers once again. My hips involuntarily bucked while my mouth opened slightly as a warm sensation washed over my entire body. Why is he doing this to me? I leaned up and kissed him on the lips letting his tongue do all the exploring.

"Why's that? Is Chuck Bass afraid of competition." I mocked him when our lips broke apart momentarily. I don't even know why he was asking me if there was anyone else. He's the only guy that I've ever slept with. At this rate I don't want anyone else. Chuck was enough for me. I tossed my head back against the pillow feeling myself teetering on the edge while he continued his handy work between my legs.

"No one else can ever compare to what we have." He answered locking eyes with me. There was an undeniable pull between the two of us that was for damn sure. I never wanted another guy to look at me the way he does. I only wanted it to be him.

"What do we have?" I asked feeling his lips trail down to my collarbone. I threaded my fingers through the back of his hair feeling myself about to let go.

"Say I'm the only one." He demanded while I became irritated with all of his teasing and taunting. I didn't want him to know how much I really did want him even though right now it was pretty obvious. My hips bucked into his hand again causing me to lose my breath and focus.