Love Me Not ~ 42

Happy holidays homies!!!

Once again, I have failed to make a discord... I will get to it I promise ;-; it's been hectic with the holidays and work :(

Anyways, I hope you enjoy.

Don't forget to vote/comment!

I love seeing your thoughts and the support means a lot to me :)

-

"Obviously. Maybe make him some comfort food too." Mikasa suggested. "Like pancakes or something. I'm sure that'd make him feel better."

"Yeah, I'll do that. I told him to go back to sleep, so I'll do it soon. I want to give him some time to sleep." Eren was a little concerned. He knew getting sick so early in the semester wouldn't be good. It also wasn't good since Armin usually took care of his grandfather.

Mikasa sipped her tea, watching as Eren started rummaging through the drawers and the refrigerator for what he needed to make the pancakes. "Do you know what would be great?"

"What?" Eren turned to Mikasa, setting milk, and a few other ingredients on the counter.

"Making me some too." Mikasa took another sip of her tea. "You'll already be doing it after all."

Eren rolled his eyes jokingly. "So needy." He teased, pulling a bowl out and mixing the ingredients.

Mikasa stood and got a pan. She turned the knob on the stove so it would turn on. "I'll even help." She buttered the pan and waited for Eren to finish making the batter.

-

Armin was in and out of sleep. He felt comfortable alone in Eren's bed. He could occasionally hear sounds coming from the kitchen and wondered what was going on down there.

He knew Mikasa and Eren were an interesting duo and could even be described as chaotic when they put their heads together.

The same could be said with Armin and Eren. It was even worse with the three of them. It was ultimate chaos.

He rolled over with his back facing the door and pulled the blanket over his head. He tried to calm down and eventually fell back asleep.

Eren and Mikasa had made pancakes for themselves and ate before making Armin's pancakes. He wanted to give Armin a chance to sleep before going back up there and trying to get him to eat.

Once around an hour passed, Eren cleaned up most of the mess he had made and started cooking for Armin.

"I'll clean up the rest, just take him his food I'm sure he's up and waiting by now." Mikasa spoke while starting to wash the dishes.

Eren could tell that Mikasa was joking, even though her tone was as serious as ever.

He headed up the stairs with a stack of pancakes, medicine, some orange juice, syrup, and a fork. His hands were full and he was barely able to open the door to his bedroom.

Eren quietly made his way over to his bed and could see that Armin was bundled up in his blanket facing the wall. He leaned over to see if Armin was still fast asleep.

Armin had just been waking up when Eren came in and was taken by surprise when he saw him peeking over. He sat up quickly, pulling the blanket around himself. "Geez! You scared me!"

Eren couldn't help but laugh. "Sorry. I have a delivery." He held the plate out with the fork and set everything else on his night stand. "I brought you some medicine and you're going to take it. No refusing."

Armin sighed. "I'm not sick." At first he thought he might've been coming down with something, but he knew the reasoning now. There was no denying it and he hated it.