Love Me Not ~ 67

I apologize in advanced its been a while lol
-

"Good, let's go. I'd rather not have an audience." Eren laughed a bit as he looked at Abelle.

Levi followed Eren into his bedroom and shut the door behind them. "You don't have to tell me twice. It would be weird."

"Why are you just standing there?" Eren asked, pulling his shirt over his head.

"We just stepped in." Levi rolled his eyes and rested his hands on Eren's waist, feeling his warm skin. "How the hell are you so warm?"

"I don't know." Eren shrugged and rested a hand on Levi's cheek as he leaned in to kiss him.

Levi kissed back and guided the two over to his bed. He nudged the other to fall back on his bed and leaned over him. "I didn't even know why I'm taking control as much as I am right now. You're the one that's so eager."

"You don't peg me as the type of guy that would give up any control." Eren mumbled.

"Well you're right about that." Levi leaned down and placed a kiss on Eren's neck before traveling further down.

Eren watched the other in anticipation. "You're going so slow."

Levi rolled his eyes and ran his tongue along the other's nipple. "I'll only go slower if you make anymore comments."

Eren shuddered from the sensation and huffed quietly. "Fine. I'm just antsy."

"I know." Levi looked up at Eren with a small smirk on his lips. "I can tell just by this." He rested a hand on his crotch.

Eren wanted to make a comment, but he knew Levi really would go slower if he did. Instead, he pulled down his pants and boxers. "I'll make it easier for you."

Levi rolled his eyes, but watched with amusement. "That counts as rushing."

Eren sat up and unbuttoned Levi's shirt, unbuttoning his pants afterwards. He tugged on them.

Levi stood to pull them off, along with his boxers. Once he was undressed, he tangled his hand in Eren's hair. He leaned in and reconnected their lips. He bit down on Eren's bottom lip, causing the other to groan softly.

Eren parted his lips and pulled back a moment later. His chest rose and fell as he caught his breath. Levi climbed back on the bed and sat. He watched as Eren crawled over and settled himself between his legs.

"You tease me for being excited, but you're just as worked up." Eren murmured, wrapping his hand around his member.

"I never said I wasn't though. You assumed I wasn't..." Levi added, voice drifting off as he felt the other take the tip into his mouth.

Levi didn't typically make much noise, but Eren always brought it out of him. The sensation, as well as the sight destroyed him. In a matter of seconds, Eren slipped more into his mouth and began sucking softly.

Levi's hand found it's way back to Eren's hair. He tugged on it a bit harder than before as he guided Eren's head. It took a lot for him to keep from jerking his hips. He had to pull Eren off of him.

"I'll take it too far if you keep doing it." Levi mumbled, cupping Eren's face in his hands and kissing him. "Plus, I still need to prepare you."

Eren tilted his head. "You stopped me so soon."

"Take that as a compliment. I stopped you for a reason." Levi didn't want to admit it. He turned and opened his nightstand to pull out lube and a condom.

Eren knew the drill and parted his legs. "This is the first time we've slept together since.... back then."

"Don't tell me now you're nervous." Levi teased, coating lube on his fingers. "You were so confident before. I've noticed this is a pattern of yours."