Love Me Not ~ 26

^^^ I believe the pic says it all

They ended up right at Levi's front door.

He didn't want to be there, but when he thought about it, where would he go if he didn't go to Levi's place? There was no way he would go home in the state he was in. Sitting outside while in tears wasn't ideal either. He found himself being tugged along.

He let go of Eren's wrist once they were inside of his apartment. Abelle came running and greeted Levi like she always did.

"Take your shoes off and go into the last room on the right." Levi said, slipping his shoes off. He walked into the kitchen and went to feed Abelle. She followed him into the kitchen happily.

Eren didn't ask any questions and took his shoes off. He set them by the door and walked down the hall and to the room Levi had told him to go to. He opened the door and was surprised to see his bedroom. It was really neat. It had very neutral colors. There was a bed on one wall, a desk with a chair, a tv, a dresser, and a mirror. It was all pretty plain.

Levi walked into the room a few minutes later and looked at Eren, who was standing in the middle of the room uncomfortably. He had two mugs in his hand. He held one out to Eren and he took it.

Eren looked down to see what it was and it was coffee. It seemed to be made just how he liked it. He thought back to when Levi judged how much milk and sugar he put in his coffee the last time he was at his place. The fact that Levi remembered that and made his coffee that way hurt him a bit. He needed to stop doing those little things. Eren would definitely take it the wrong way.

Eren up from his mug and at Levi. "Why did you tell me to come here?"

"Would you prefer crying outside?" Levi asked. He was already doing more than he usually did. Someone crying wasn't the biggest thing and yet he had the urge to take Eren where no one else could see him.

Eren sighed and took a sip of the coffee. Although it was hot out, the hot coffee was great due to how chilly Levi's apartment was. "You couldn't just let me go home?"

"You were going to go home like that?" Levi asked, sitting at the chair by his desk.

Eren looked down and shook his head.

"Thought so." Levi watched as Eren stayed standing. "You can sit on the bed if you want." He normally wouldn't offer for someone to sit on his bed, but it would be weird for Eren to just stand there.

Eren turned and looked at Levi's perfectly made bed. "I'd rather stand."

Levi rolled his eyes. He was making it complicated. His main goal was to get Eren to calm down before sending him home. That was it.

Eren sipped at his coffee silently. After everything that had just happened he couldn't really come up with pointless small talk.

"Why did you kiss me in the park?" Levi finally asked, setting his coffee cup on the desk next to him. He felt like some middle schooler looking of answers.

"I was hurting and I wanted to feel something good." Eren admitted. He knew it sounded ridiculous. "A distraction."

"That wasn't a very long distraction." Levi murmured. "Wouldn't that just remind you more?"

Eren nodded, but didn't say anything in response right away. He walked over to where Levi was and set his mug next to his on the desk. "Can you think of a better one?" He asked suggestively. He wasn't sure what was going on in his head. The only thing he could decipher from the numerous thoughts he had was that he wanted to try and forget, even if it was for a few hours.