Love Me Not ~ 20

It's gonna start picking up now ;)

Reminder ahead of time, please be safe if you partake in activities like what they're doing, let's be realistic, most do it anyways, so I'm not gonna tell you "don't do it" just be safe and smart plz :)

Also, don't forget to vote /comment I love your feedback :)

-

A few days had passed and Grisha was getting ready to leave on his week long business trip.

For Mikasa, Eren, and Armin it was business as usual. They continued to work and went on with life.

Eren hadn't seen Levi at the bookstore at all, but didn't dwell on it. He knew that thinking about him wasn't a good idea. He was thinking about how he wanted him out if his life. He was in that moment, so why was he wondering where he was?

Once Grisha left, the plan was to have some people over.

Eren sent a group text out to everyone that went to the beach. He no longer felt any weirdness and thought it could actually be nice to have a group of friends.

He thought it'd be good for Mikasa and Armin to talk to other people as well. Since some of the people in the group were also going to the same university as them in the fall.

"I'm leaving!" Grisha called out, standing at the door with his luggage.

Eren and Mikasa came out of the kitchen and both helped Grisha take his luggage out to the taxi waiting outside.

The male wasn't sure if he should hug his dad or not, but was pulled in for a hug by Grisha anyways. He then hugged Mikasa and got into the car. He rolled down the window. "Be safe. Have fun. I'm watching you."

"Bye, have a safe trip." Eren waved as the car drove off.

"Grisha really knows we have no social lives and not enough friends to throw a house party." Mikasa murmured, a small smile on her face. She walked back inside with Eren. "What time is everyone coming?"

"Armin is on his way. Everyone else is coming at like eight." Eren had planned for pizza to be delivered shortly after everyone arrived.

"Sounds good." Mikasa sat on the couch. "I think this is the first time we've stayed in the house without Grisha here."

"It's weird. Like we're obviously legal adults now so this is normal. Dad was just always around." Eren sat next to Mikasa.

The front door opened and Eren turned to see Armin walking in. "Hey."

Eren smiled at his best friend. "Hey. Early as always." He teased.

"Well I do live down the street." Armin slipped his shoes off and jumped onto the couch. He lied across Eren and Mikasa's laps.

Eren looked down at Armin, who's head was on his lap. "Can I help you?" He asked, joking.

"No, just stay still." Armin grinned.

Mikasa rolled her eyes and pushed Armin off of her lap, causing him to fall onto the floor.

Armin yelped as he fell and stayed on the floor for a moment. "You could've just told me to get off."

"Where's the fun in that though?" Eren laughed and looked at Mikasa, who had a small smile on her face.

Mikasa used to have a blank expression no matter what. It was only until recently that he was able to see her smile. She had been so emotionally closed off for so long.

Eren was glad to see her opening up. Smiling, rolling her eyes, even letting out a laugh now and then. As he thought about her change from a kid to adult, he heard a knock at the door.