Love Me Not ~ 21

Don't forget to vote/comment, I love your feedback!

-

Eren looked visibly upset and turned to leave the room. Mikasa went to grab Eren's arm, but he pulled it away quickly. Seeing her in that moment reminded him of what Sasha told him. Mikasa told her something that had her asking questions.

"I don't want to talk to you." Eren said, glaring. "I know you said something to Sasha, and now she's asking questions."

Mikasa froze for a moment, confused. She then remembered and sighed. She barely told Sasha anything. "I was trying to cover for you. She thought you and Armin had a thing."

Eren ignored her and left the room. He went upstairs and slammed the door.

The room grew silent and the only noise was from the music. Connie turned the music off and sighed. "Jean can't you try and keep your dick in your pants for once? Were you really trying to get with him?" He asked,

Jean quickly shook his head. "I wasn't, shut up!"

"Is anyone going to go up and make sure he's okay?" Armin asked. "I can go!"

Levi shook his head. "I'll go. You're still out of it."

Mikasa wanted to argue, but she couldn't. She had to watch everyone. Armin walked over and rested his head on Mikasa's shoulder. "I have a feeling that this is gonna start something between them." He mumbled.

"Armin, you're drunk. Go sleep." Mikasa sighed.

"Nope." Armin smiled. "Can't get rid of me that easy."

Levi left and went up the stairs. He didn't know which room was Eren's room. He opened every room and peeked in until he finally found him.

Eren was hiding under his covers curled up in a ball.

Levi was amused by how the other looked like he was throwing a tantrum. "Hey."

"Go away." Eren mumbled, sniffling.

"Are you crying?" Levi asked, closing the door behind himself. He walked in and sat on Eren's bed. "Why are you so upset?"

"They brought up that embarrassing interaction I had with Erwin and he said something about a secret boyfriend and kissing you. He also asked if I was gay. Jean is an asshole." Eren rambled, still very tipsy. He sat up and wiped his eyes.

Levi studied the other's tear stained face and red puffy eyes. He looked cute. "I don't think it's anything to cry about. It's over." His soft, upset expression. He was so vulnerable in that moment.

"No it's not. What happens if they find out I'm gay?" Eren asked, wiping more tears that fell.

"Aren't they your friends?" Levi asked. He wanted to reach out and wipe the stray tears that Eren missed but refrained. "I doubt they'd care and being gay isn't a bad thing."

"Nobody can know." Eren sniffled. "Only you, Armin and Mikasa."

"Why am I included? I'm surprised you're fine with me knowing." Levi tilted his head.

"I confessed to you after all." More tears streamed down his face once he mentioned his confession. "I figured you wouldn't tell anyone."

"You trusted me with that?" Levi asked.

"Yeah, you're an asshole, but not that much of an asshole." Eren mumbled.

"Wow, how kind." Levi said sarcastically.

Eren pushed the covers away and moved so he was sitting next to Levi. "To be honest, I was really not happy to see you for the first time in years." He said, the alcohol getting him to talk.