Chapter - 10

(((Hiiiiiii..... At first a very happy new year to all of you. And....... Here is the
story 🤭. Hope you all enjoy 💙)))

'Excited???'

'For???'

'*sigh*'

'Whaaat?'

'Dean!!!! Its 20 April for god's sake. You'll be turning 21 sharp at 00.00 tonight. No excitement?'

'I turned 20 last year. You didn't ask anything at that time.'

'OBVIOUSLY.... I'm asking because it's your 21st birthday. You are gonna get....' Korn couldn't finish his line.

'I've already told you Korn. It doesn't matter. Pham is only one for me. It's him or no one. I don't give a shit to this thing.' Dean turned to his cousin who was laying on Dean's bed.

'Trust me. It's not that bad.' He was looking at the window. In's face was floating in his mind.

'I'm not saying that it's bad.' Dean looked worriedly at Korn if he hurt him. 'I swear. I just.... I just don't want anyone to force me to choose the one with whom I wanna spend my life.' He continued.

'Dean WIPPED Wongnate.' Korn chuckled.

'Asshole.' He shook his head with a defeated smile. 'You came here to tease me early in the morning?'

'Oh.... I totally forgot to tell you. I talked to In.' He sat back.

'About?' Dean looked back while drying his head.

'About Pham.'

'Oh.... About that day. What did he say?' He left the towel on sofa and  came back to Korn.

'I asked, if everyone is friendly around them, and not a bully type, oh god that was so embarrassing. He was looking so confusedly at me. And ofcourse that was a weird question. Who asks this kind of question out of no where.' Korn was frustrated.

'Ok ok I get it. So what did he reply?' Dean wanted to know but His cousin wasnt in mood.

'No one.'

'Seriously?' Dean was surprised. After having conversation with Pham, he was sure that Pham was in some trouble.

'That's what he replied. And he wasn't hiding anything.' Korn was sure.

'*Sigh* Then what happened to him that day?'

'May be you are over thinking .'

'You didn't see his face Korn.'

'You talked to him?'

'I did. Though he didn't want to say anything. Ofcourse why he will. We are not close....... Yet.'

'Hmm. I think.....' They couldn't finish their conversation.

'Deeaaan.' Alin knocked on door.

'Mom.....' Dean opened the door for his mother.

'Korn... Don just told me that you came.' Alin hugged his nephew. 'How are you.' Alin asked caring his face.

'Handsome.' Korn smirked.

'Indeed. Tell me something new son.' Alin ruffled his hair. Dean shook his hair and went to his wardrobe to take his dress.