Chapter - 27

(7k..... Thank you so much Pups. Enjoy the update. Love u all💙)

"ALEX"

"P' ALEX"

"You sure have so much guts to be here." Korn was gritting teeth.

"You have no idea how much." Alex replied emotionlessly.

"Then I should give you a round of applause. Cause trust me I've no intention letting you go and leave, without knowing what you want from Pham." Dean's dark voice sent the chill to Alex.

"Should I assume you know everything?" Alex asked.

"Except the reason You following my mate, yes. I know now." Dean approached Alex. Standing centimeters away. "And you have no idea how badly you are gonna pay for hurting him till now"

"Sure, lemme know the price. But for now, you. Korn. What did Pham tell you? About his leaving?"

"Seriously! You can hear what you are saying!? Cause if you can, then your brain is not functioning properly." Korn said standing beside Dean.

"I'm all OK Korn. But you better spit it out."

"And why the hell you think I'll tell you?"

"Cause if what I'm thinking is true then your brother's mate's, My brother's life is in danger."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Dean grabbed Alex by his collar.

"What are you talking about P'?" Manau and Team was now on alert. Team asked in worry. "I checked him last night. He was at his home. And I can feel it. He is still there." Manau nodded with Team.

"He is not there Team. He is missing since last night. I looked every possible place. Tried Everything under my power. But I couldn't find anything. I came here just to ask you two and Korn. Since I know Dean and In had no idea about it."

"What you all are talking about? Team, Manau. What's this? You know Alex?" Win asked.

Both nodded.

"What the..... Alex... I'll burn you alive if anything happens with my Pham. And You two..... Since when you two are with this bloody murderer."

"P' Dean.... You still don't know so many things. But first of all. We are not a threat to Pham. Specially P' Alex. He is the sole reason of Pham's safety till now."

Everyone fell silent for second time.

"We???? Can you two explain it?" Boss asked. He was upset clearly.

"And What do you mean? I clearly saw everything on that day in university." Korn was upset as well.

"Like Team said, you all still don't know so many things Korn. We'll tell you everything but for now. Did Pham tell you anything about his leaving?"

"No.... I asked him if he'll tell In. But he didn't reply."

"Something is not ok. I've looked everywhere." Alex frowned. He was frustrated.

"I'm feeling uneasiness since last eve. But its not that bad. I think Pham is alright." In said. He could feel his maker a little. He was looking at Alex now.

"P' Alex. We can't trust you so easily. Please. Explain everything. I know. Pham told me about you. And that was not something positive." In asked. "And you two.... Too."