Chapter - 16

''I'm getting old here Pham. Stop ignoring my questions.''

''He.... He is Alex. You... You know right that my family is hiding from few ones. He is with them. I don't know what they want from us. And for that 1 thing they are after my parents. 5 years ago when they attacked us, we barely saved ourselves. I saw Alex there too. I know he was the one who exposed our location. I trusted him like my own brother, and he deceived me. I almost lost my mom and dad. We escaped. For 5 years we hid ourselves but......... In the end, he found us, found me. He'll tell them, he'll soon tell them. They'll again come after my family. And i dont know what to do..'' Pham sat on bench hiding his face.

''Then.... Then why are you still here, why aren't you escaping again.'' In sat beside him, looking at him in worry.

''Right now I can't. But this time I'll not let them hurt my loving ones, I'll definitely save all of them.'' Pham removed his Palms from his face. His family and friends were in his thoughts. Now he was staring the space before him.

''Hmmm, why didn't he expose your family till now? What he is playing?'' In was confused by Alex's action.

''Playing with me. But its better, I'll get time to think.'' Pham laughed sarcastically.

''Did you ask your parents about the thing they want?''

''I did, but they never told me. They only said that whatever is the thing they'll never let them have it. If they are trying this hard, I bet the thing is really important and precious time to them.''

''Hmmm you are right. Then, why were you missing? And P' Dean. Why were you ignoring him? It's.... Its not because you are worried for us right?'' In could understand that his friend is worried about them.

''I heard his voice few days ago, remember when P' Dean first dropped me home. I thought I misheard, but a week ago he met me here, I panicked, so I went home back. I was tensed so I stayed home, I can't drag you all in my mess. Specially if he get to know that P' Dean is my mate, he'll definitely use him against me and will hurt him. That's why I'm ignoring him. Plus,,,, you know it. I'm not a human. There is no match of us. I'm a vampire and he is my prey. Only because I don't drink blood, doesn't mean I will never attack him. His blood's scent already makes me loose my senses. Its better if he stays away from me. He'll get over it. He is hurt right now, but it's better than loosing his life. I can't be the reason of any mishappening occurres with him.'' Pham tried to reasoned.

''Don't......Make......Me......Laugh.'' In lifted his left eyebrow.

''Huh!''

''Phaaaaam. He is your mate.... Your soulmate. Someone destiny choosed for you, if he wasn't your match, he wouldn't be your mate. He is someone meant to be with you. You can't run away giving some stupid reasons. You have to face it. Specially after seeing how hard he fell for you. You have no idea Pham, we've seen him in past few days. He was only a body without a soul. Just don't do it to him, or to you. None of you can stay alive without each other.'' In knew that Pham was worried about Dean but he also knew his reasons are lame.

''In try to understand, he'll be in danger forever.'' Pham argued back.

''And you think he'll be not if doesn't stay with you. If your enemies want, they'll use any mean to get you. Look. I know, I know you are scared, but giving up on him will only make you worry about him. If he'll be with you, you'll be assured of his safety. Just don't give up.'' In tried his best to convince Pham.