Chapter - 11

(As I promised.
      Just thought of writing this,   
KornIn,
      this cute couple should have a chapter. Or may be two. So here it is. Hope you all like it. JatnaKarma98 thank you for the reply. Hope you'll enjoy with other all)

(Around 1 year ago)

'Ooooo, Freshers are cute.' Win looked at the registration area where the freshers were standing for registration.

'Who.... Where...' Boss excitingly looked there.

'Here they go again' Korn thought while still buried into his novel.

'You two never get tired of it right' Dean shook his head.

The four 'Forbidden Princes' of the university were walking to their faculty. While the other one were praising the beauty of these four.

'Forbidden'.....

Yes....

Because apparently no one has dated the campus princes. Who dared to propose, got rejected immediately. Not mercilessly. But were rejected. With all respect and grace these four rejected all proposals. And no one ever caught there attention in a serious manner.

'C'mon Dean, we have only 3 years left. If you remember we are already in our 2nd year of university, We'll be hella busy in our life after this. Plus we all will be turning 21 soon. Means there is possibility that we might meet our mates.' Win continued.

'Its not sure. We don't even know where our destined one are.' Dean said.

'But there is possibility. We can't deny. Even if we don't meet our destined  one, We'll be imprinting someone after 1 year with our choice. So no affairs after that ofcourse. Don't wanna miss this opportunity.' Boss put his arm around Win's shoulder. And winked at Dean.

'I'm not gonna imprint anyone till I turn 25 if I don't meet my mate within 1 year. My parents can wait. I've told them already to not force me. I'll wait for my destined mate.' Korn opened his mouth and Win and Boss hung their mouth.

'Not again Korn. You are still stucked to this.' Win winced.

'I never said I was joking back then.'

'But we were kids.'

'So??? I wanna wait.'

'And you? What about you Dean.'

'Dont know.' Dean shrugged.

'Huh???'

'I mean I don't know what I will do. I guess I'll prefer to choose the one by myself. This Destiny thiiiiing..... I don't know.' Dean narrowed his eyes.

'Woaw... Wongnates are seriously weirdest.' Win shook his head in disbelief.

'What???' Dean almost growled. Korn glared at Win.

'Wait Wait Alpha Dean. I didn't mean like that. You two are even brothers.? One doesn't want to imprint someone other than his mate, and another one doesn't want to choose the destined one. Seriously.' Win defended, but suddenly remembered. 'Aaaaa. Btw Dean, club president had proposed your name for next club president. And everyone seems to be ok with the decision. You are ok right?'

'Me???'

'You were absent when you went for the business trip with Uncle last week. At that time we all decided.'  Korn, Still into his novel.