Chapter - 7

~OK since I promised next chapter on 1k views. So here it is. Enjoy 🤗💙 And thank you so much for reading this🥺💙~

                            ~~*~*~*~*~~

'STILL NO SUCCESS??? WHY EXACTLY I'M FEEDING YOU USELESS JERKS??? DOGS ARE EVEN WORTHY THAN YOU.' The person scattered all the files on table in anger. 'One last chance. I'm giving you. Come back empty hand again......' The person pulled the trembling body closed to him by collar.  '.....I'll make sure to drain every single drop of blood out of your filthy body.' The cold whisper was already drying the blood of the man.

'Please..... Please..... This will be my last chance. I'll..... I'll definitely get information this time. Just this one chance milord. I..... I'll not come empty hand this time.' The latter was on his knees asking for forgiveness.

'Get out of my sight. And show me that you are worth of being alive. There wouldn't be a next chance. Now get the hell out of here.'

'ye....yes milord. Thank you.' And the man left the room leaving the dark structure living alone.

The person was now staring at an old picture of a couple. With the glowing crimson Red eyes furiously.
.
.
.
*Pham's room

Pham woke up. He was panting like he ran a marathon. His throat was all dry. He picked up the jug on the table near to his bed. And emptied in a blink.

'What was that?' He was staring the empty space before him. His pale face was sweating. He wiped the sweat with his t-shirt's sleeve. 'DAMN. I never dreamt such a horrible dream.' He put his hand on his chest.  'Calm down, calm down.'

And he went to take bath.
.
.
.

*Trivinij dining table

'Son.... You look pale. Everything is alright? Are you sick?' Pham's mother got his father's attention. They both got worried after seeing their son's pale face.

'Mae... Phooo... I'm fine. Its just I saw a nightmare. I don't remember the details but-'  The little boy turned and held his mother's arm innocently like a kid. '-- I swear Mae, The dream was soooooo real. Like I was actually living that.' He sat back on his chair. 'It was so dark, that house, and those people...' He was lost in his thoughts. 'I don't remember anything else.' And started to rub his arms. 'Still I'm getting goosebumps.'

Trivinij couple gave each other a worried look.

'Ahmm... That... Thats just a dream kid. No need to give it so much attention.'

'Yeah. Don't think too much. I don't like my baby's worried look.' His mother caressed his cheeks. And then held his wrist. Looking at the bracelet he was wearing. 'No one can take it off without your permission and you are not permitted to take it off. No matter what. Don't ever take off the bracelet.'

'Maaeee. Its you both who look worried. And why would I take it off? I know it is hiding my identity. Don't worry.' Pham assured his mother.

'OK ok now start the breakfast, you'll be late otherwise.'
.
.
.

'Hey Dean.'

'.......'

'Dean!!!!'

'.......'

'OYE DEEEEAAAANNN'

'What the hell Win... Why are shouting like this. I'm not deaf.'