Chapter - 12

It's been 3 months after Intouch entered the university. He never missed any chance to catch 1 glimpse of Korn. Korn was trying his best to ignore In. Win and Boss never actually thought that Korn was struggling. But his struggle wasn't unseen by Dean. He didn't want to pressure Korn for anything, so he didn't try to do anything. Though his eyes never left Korn. He was ready to help his brother anytime if needed.

Again In met Korn while going to his class. Korn knew In was looking at him. But he didn't let it bother him. In was sure that the Elder is not aware of his existence. But he didn't know that his existence was making Korn's life a mess. Again Dean's eyes caught the struggle in Korn's face.

'Don't know why you making it so complicated.' Dean was irritated now.

'Huh' Other 3 gave Dean a confused look.

'Nothing. We are getting late.' And Dean speeded up his pace. So the others too.
.
.
.
'Hmmmm. So there is no way to break the wall?' The one on the other side of the line was feeling bad for his friend.

'ummmm. They are so introvert. Its not like they are arrogant. They are sweet. They talk with everyone who comes near to them. But only those 4 are close. So yes. No chance.'

'So.... What you gonna do?'

'What exactly i can do Phaaaaam. I only can love him in shadows.'

'Clappings for you.'

'Thank you.'

'Thank you my foot. Just go and ask him idiot. What will happen max? He'll say no, right. Its not like he'll make you expel from the university or call police.'

'Its not that easy Pham. You'll not understand until You'll fell in love.'

'I know.... I know it's not something easy. I never said that. But..... You are being a jerk. A total mess. You can't live like that. For having something, you've to make efforts. You actually can't eat an apple without climbing a tree and just by staring at it.'

'I can.'

'Huh'

'I'll buy. I can buy right. And the supermarket here is quite good. Fresh veggies and fruits are available.'

'Added'

'What'

'Another kick in your account. Your sorry ass is not gonna survive.'

'hhahahhhahahhahahahahaha. Sorry sorry. Spare my innocent ass please.'

'As if I will. I am gonna beat the hell out of you.'

'*sigh*'

'.........'

'.........'

'.........'

'Ok OK.... I'll try... Ok happy... I'll try....'

'You better do it as soon as possible before I enroll the university. I am not gonna be the victim of your daily effortless love life.'

'Are you even my friend?'

'What??? I have only 1 brain. And I've all rights to keep it safe. If you know... Human rights.'

'hehehe very funny.'

'And you idiot.'

'PHAAAAAAMMMMM.'