Chapter - 18

(A surprise update!!! 🤭🤭🤭 Enjoy my sweeties.)

''Out of all times you all got this time to disturb me. Seriously.... *sigh*''

''Why??? What important thing you were doing? It's not like you'll not get time again. It'll be dark soon. We'll be going back tomorrow.''

''OK OK. 'P' Dean was looking so sad. *sigh* after dinner for sure I'm going to confess.'

Suddenly Pham felt something. He scanned around.

'What was that? Someone is around???' 'Ummmmm guys... Where are we going.''

''There is a lake. Its really beautiful Pham. We saw the pictures in the cottage hall. We asked about it.''

''hmmm you didn't tell other P's???''

''Noooooo. You think they'll let's us go there alone.''

''You didn't tell anyone?''

''I asked Del. She was busy so didn't come.''

''hmm OK.'' Pham was having a weird feeling. Something around them were making him having uneasiness. 'Whats this? Why I'm feeling like this.... Wait... This..... This smell..... Shit shit shit.......' ''We are going back. Hurry up.''

''WHAAAAAT''

''We are just meters away from the place...
Listen... The water sound is near.''

''WE ARE GOING BACK NOW. Just walk fast. And stay around.''

''Pham!!!??? What happened?'' Team asked.

''I... I dont know. I heard some sound. I guess wild animals. That's why. Its getting late too and we are already far from the cottages.''

''Phaaaam. Don't scare me like that.'' Manau held Team's arm.

''I'm not. Just stay around, and keep your pace.'' I'm sure. I smelled... Vampires for sure. Atleast 4. DAMN. Why the hell even I agreed to them to come here at this hour? I can't handle 4 at once. Shit. Only if I can manage to make them escape.'

In saw Pham's serious face. He knew something is serious. He didn't say much.

''Let's keep going fast.'' In replied.

But it wasn't gonna be this easy. Suddenly 4 men were before them. Not so young not so old. Around 25 to 30. They came before them out of nowhere. Having an evil smile. Pham gulped in fear. 'Re....... Red eyes. VAMPIRES.' His mind was screaming. He pushed his friends behind him. Standing between the vampires and his friends. Ready to protect his friends till his last breath.

''Fresh teen blood. Ummmmm its been a while. They all are so alluring.'' One of them growled taking deep breath filling his lungs with the sweet scent of the four kids' blood's.

''Stay back'' Pham hissed.

It didn't take much time for In to understand the situation. He looked at Pham with widened eyes. He knew the meaning of Pham's expressions.
.
.
.

''Where are they all?'' Win said looking around.

''Hmmmm, it's been 2 or 3 hours. I didn't hear them too.'' Korn scanned the area.