Chapter - 19

(4k views. 🥺🥺🥺 Thank you so much 💙. As usual, another update on 4k. Enjoy 🥳🥳🥳💙)

Pham left without looking at anyone. Dean and others saw him leaving. Dean felt uneasiness in Pham. Other three were ok with their mates. Clinging on them. And the seniors were comforting their mates. He wanted to comfort Pham. After a couple of minutes Dean stood up.

''Where are you going?" Win asked.

"To Pham. We need to talk. He doesn't look good."

"P'...... I think you....you should leave him alone. He is shocked. You know how emotional he is. He is shaken right now. Its better if we leave him alone for now." In knew Pham'd not be in good condition right now. Dean being a wolf was a big shock for him, and Dean's words worked as oil in fire.

"But..."

"Dean.... In is right. These three are ok with the fact doesn't mean everyone will be ok. Leave him alone for now." Korn agreed with In and tried to reasoned.

Dean kicked the couch in anger.

"Why the hell is this happening with me? *sigh* I was..... I was gonna tell him everything today. But not like this. Those bastards ruined everything. Only.... Only if this didn't happen. *sigh* He..... Will he accept it? Not even for once he talked after that. He even didn't look at me. I......" Dean fell on coach and hid his face with his hands.

All of them was worried for both Dean and Pham. They felt the distance between them. They looked at each other.
.
.
.
"You all look tired. Rest."

"You too P'."

"You rest Team. I'll go look for Pham. Don't come looking for us ok. He is tensed." In patted Team's shoulder. Team nodded.

"In.... Please.... Please tell him to talk to me once. I'll.... I'll clear everything. Just once please." Dean was literally begging. He was so scared to loose Pham. In could see how worried Dean was. He didn't know what to say. Dean loves Pham, and Hates vampires. And Pham is a vampire. He didn't know the reason but he could tell the hatred in Dean for vampires was so deep.

"P' Dean... I don't know. I think you should give him some time. Please." In replied. He didn't have any idea about Pham's mental condition.

He looked back at Korn. He pecked Korn's cheek and said good night with a fade smile. Korn kissed him on his forehead. Win hugged Team and kissed on his temple. Boss did the same for Manau. They were so worried to see Dean. They didn't even want to face Dean's situation. Not once but everytime the luck never let Dean and Pham to be together peacefully.

The seniors left for their cottage. Manau went to her. Team stayed back and In went to look for Pham.

He searched everywhere, but could not found him. Now he started to panic.

"Last place, roof top. Be there Pham. Please." He decided to tell seniors if he doesn't find Pham there.

He opened the roof door.

Pham was sitting there. Looking blankly. Swollen eyes, red nose. He didn't look at In. He knew who came by the scent.

"Pham...."

"Please In. I don't wanna talk right now."

In didn't say anything and sat on ground beside Pham.

Both stayed like this for a couple of minutes.

"Go. Rest. You are tired."

"I'm not disturbing you."