Chapter - 30

"Your blood.... Your blood can save him."

Everyone looked at the door in shock.

Phoom.

He was barely standing there. With the support of the door. Boss and Don quickly reached him. And took him inside. Phoom smiled at them weakly and thanked them. They made him sit on the couch there. Everyone's eyes were on him, dying to know the meaning of his words. He continued.

"I heard it from him. When he was torturing me. He said, only a mate's blood can save a vampire if he or she get stabbed by that dagger. He didn't know about you back then. Though I don't know if it'll surely work." He looked at his brother with teary eyes.

Few drops found their way.

"Is.... Is this...possible?" Dean asked wiping the tears, a little tint of hope raised in his dead eyes.

"I've no idea Prince. I don't even know what a wolf's blood will do to a vampire. But..... He is dying, and Its worth to try. Since we are loosing him anyway." He looked at Dean. "If... You want to tr......"

Dean didn't wait. He was thrilled by the idea, but had no choice left. He himself knew that Pham had not much time left. And letting his mate die without doing anything was not something he was gonna do. He bit his wrist and put on Pham's lips. The blood didn't go inside. Dean's tears were making his eyes blur. Everyone was looking at him in hope.

Nothing happened.

Dean frowned. He pushed his wrist further but blood still didnt go inside of Pham's throat.

This time Dean put the wrist in his own mouth and sucked his own blood, a mouth full. He crushed his mouth on Pham's mouth and pushed the blood inside. He didn't let blood come out of Pham's mouth. And didn't leave Pham's lips until the whole blood in his mouth went inside Pham's throat.

He bit himself again and sucked another mouthful blood. And pushed it again into Pham's throat.

Minutes passed. Nothing changed.

"N...... Nothing..... Nothing is happening..... I.... He..... He's not......breathing..... I.... What.... What should....."

"P' Dean...... Listen" Crying In suddenly stopped crying and broke the words after sensing something deep in his soul. He left Korn's arms and rushed to Pham.

"Lis....listen P'. His..... His heart.... I can feel it.... P'.... Its getting stronger.... Listen his heart beat.... Pham..... Pham...."

Win's father rushed to Pham to check Pham.

"Its..... Its working.... Dean..... You.... did it."

Everyone breathed deep with rolling tears on their cheeks.

Dean felt his mates fragile heart beating a little stronger. He wiped his tears.

"You are alright. You'll be alright." His own heart was beating like ready to come out of his chest.

It almost exploded when his little love opened his drowsy eyes. Lips muttered something but it couldn't lasted long. The drowsy eyes were closed again. With an unsteady breathing. He fell unconscious again.

Dean started to cry again hugging his little one in his arms, but this time he was happy, relieved. He kissed Pham's forehead.

"He need rest Dean."

"hmmmm. Yes..." Looking at Pham's like checking again if he was hurt anywhere. He took him in his arms and laid him on the bed.