Extra - 2 (1)

*Hey Pups. How's ya all? Hope you all are happy and healthy. Still looking for another story. Sigh. Well.... Another extra dropping for you all. Lots of love 💙 hope you'll enjoy. Btw missed you all...🙈)

"P' Dean!!???"

"Hummmmmm"

Pham and Dean were sitting in their living room on coach watching some movie together. Pham was sitting before Dean, facing his back to Dean's chest. Dean hugging him gently while his chin resting on Pham's shoulder.

Its been years since Pham and Dean met first. After few years of Pham's graduation They both marked each other and started to live together. Not far away from Dean's pack house but in their own personal house. The couple was still like they just met yesterday. So much deeply in love with each other.

Dean's father wanted Dean to take over the Alpha's position, but Dean asked for more time just to spend more time only with Pham. Pham asked him to not worry but could not change Dean's mind.

"Didn't you ever regret having me as your mate?" Lost in tv screen but not giving any attention to the movie, Pham asked.

Pham's words gave Dean a heavy wave of confusion. He slowly lifted his chin and looked at Pham. He was worried if he did something to make Pham think like that. Though he couldn't recollect anything.

"Why??? What happened Pham? Why did you think so? Did I do something to upset you? I'm so sorry love. I have no idea.... I.... I'm so sorry if i did something to upset you. I..."

"P'.... Relex... And no.... You didn't do anything. So calm down." Pecking Dean's lips softly, Pham gave him an assuring smile.

"Then... Why? Why did you say so Pham?" Still Dean's heart was not calming down. With concerned eyes he asked Pham having his face in his palm.

"I.... I was...just thinking... I mean..."

"Pham..... Remember!!! ... No secrets.... So tell me baby. What made you think like that."

"You are the future Alpha P'. And since you got me.....a man as mate, means you'll not get a successor for your pack." Till now looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers, Pham looked back at Dean, who was trying to get where Pham was going. Pham continued "Don't you regret having me as your mate? If it was a woman, she'd given you a baby. And..."

"Do you regret having me Pham?" Dean cut Pham.

"P DEAAAAN. NO... Never... How.... Never P'. Why did you say?"

"Couse my love same goes for you too. You are also the successor of your coven. With me you can't get a child. Do you regret that if you had a female mate, you might be having a successor for your throne?"

"Ofcourse not P'. I doesn't matter. I love you... And that's all m....." Pham could not go further when he saw Dean smiling, looking deeply in his eyes with so much love.

"Exactly Pham. It doesn't matter. As long as I have you here in my arms, loving me unconditionally. Childrens are the result of love, my love. Not the reason for love. Ofcourse they make the love stronger. But they can't be the reason. It'll be unjustified for the true love and for the children as well. So stop thinking these all things baby. You understand? " Softly flicking and then kissing Pham's nose Dean answered his little mate.

"You are right P'." Understanding what Dean wanted to say, Pham nodded with a soft smile.

"Now should we continue the movie or......." Pulling Pham's body close to his, Making Pham sitting in his lap , hugging his small body tightly Dean whispered near Pham's ear "We can do something else if you want."