Chapter- 2

'OK stop stop stop....' In was running away from Pham who was chasing him with a book in his hand ready to throw.

'But you DID check him.'

'ok,... you really want to die.' Pham started to hit In. Team and Manau were enjoying the twin's fight.

When they were in pool area, In caught Pham staring at Dean. He started to tease him.

In started to run when suddenly he bumped into someone's broad hard chest. He lost his balance but the other one held In before his body touches the floor.

'thanky....' The moment In raised his head to thank the person his tongue lost the track. The 1 who was saved and the one who saved were now lost into each other's eyes.

'Ahhmmm. Korn... If your saving the nong mission is completed then can we go? We have to meet cooking club president too.' Win was barely holding his laugh.

Korn looked back at Win who was standing behind him with most furious eyes. Win was still holding it. He looked back to the latter in his arm who seems to look frozen. His furious eyes were long gone. Out of nowhere the most soft eyes were looking into In's widened eyes.

'You shouldn't bumped into people so casually Nong. You know its dangerous right?' Korn let go In slowly still covering him if he falls down. Pham was biting his inner cheek too, it was hard for him too to not laugh. He held his friend. Manau and Team couldn't even tried to look at them again. They knew if they'll look at them, it'll be the end of their laugh holding efforts.

'y...yes.. I mean th...thank you... No.. Sor....sorry.' What are you doing In. 'Thank you P', I.... I'll watch out next time to not hurt anyone. Sorry... And... Thank you so much.' In tried to calm himself. But Korn's next words made his efforts go in vain.

'Its not other I'm talking about.' He leaned on him. And whispered when their faces were centimeters away from each other. In could feel Korn's warm breath on his face. In couldn't take his eyes away from Korn's eyes. Like Korn's eyes had tied his eyes. His white skin was turning into red. Korn lowered his eyes. In's trembling lips were inviting him. In's inner self wanted to bury his body into the ground. Wanted to run because of embarrassment, But his body wasn't obeying him. It was still froze. Korn wanted to tease him more but he knew the latter will fall on ground any moment. He smiled and pulled himself back. And left In's trembling body in Pham's care. Win and Korn left for cooking club.

In sat down on bench. Still in shock. Pham couldn't held it anymore. He was on floor now. He was laughing like there is no tomorrow. Manau and Team was laughing too. In took Pham's book and started to hit those 3.

'I was....about to....die....and......you......you all are enjoying..... *panting*

'ok ok... Sorry.... Sorry sorry sorry.' Three were begging him.

*panting*

All of them were on benches now.

'But what exactly was that?' Team said.

'IKR. That wasn't normal at all.' Manau

'What do you mean?'

'Cmon In, didn't you see what he was doing? He was clearly hitting on you.' Pham shook his head.

'Oh please! He was teasing me only.'

'There is a fine line between teasing and hitting.'

'yeah yeah right. I'm hungry, Lets go.' He avoided the matter. He was now cosplaying a tomato. He walked away while other 3 were following him.
.
.
.
'Whats is this?' Manau and Team were looking inside the box clueless.