Chapter - 23

*In's PoV*

I can hear. There are more people around.

I can hear.  Its.... P' Boss's voice. He is trying to console P' Korn.

"Korn....."

"Its been 3 days. He is not waking up. How do you expect me to be calm?................ Please In.... Please.... Please wake up.... Please." I felt his hand on my hand. He is squeezing them softly. He is sobbing. I hate it.... I don't like it.... Why he is crying??? And three days??? What does he mean?

" But we need to attend the meeting. Its about him." Whom they are talking about?

"I don't care.... I don't care if In is a human or a vampire...."

Me....... Vam..... Vampire!!???? What...... What he is taking about? How I.... I am a human.... I'm not vampire... What they are talking??

And suddenly few memories hit me.

I remembered when those two people stopped me in the middle of the road. I stopped my car. I thought they want lift. My mistake. Biggest one. The moment I rolled down the mirror the one standing their opened the door forcefully. I was out of the car. They dragged me in the woods leaving the car's door open.

That was the moment when I realised that I was in a real shit now. I was already in a spoilt mood because I fought with Pham. Well, I overreacted. I agree. But. He is talking about leaving me. How the hell he expects me to react like.

Well right now I was being dragged by those 2 people.

I kept struggling. I tried so hard but all in vain. What they are? Superman? They had so much power. I can tell there isn't much difference in our age. But they are so strong. They were pulling me like I was a 3 years kid.

I pushed one and when I tried to run, the other one slapped me. That was hard. He pulled my hairs. I was struggling. All I could think of P' Korn and Pham right now. I felt so weak. Few tear drops fell from my eyes when I angrily grabbed the bracelet on the one's hand. And pulled it. It broke.

He looked at me with so much frustration. But then the next thing dried my blood in my veins.

The moment I pulled the bracelet, his nails scratched my arm. It started to bleed. And the next thing was the one's holding my hair red eyes.

He was a vampire. And an angry one. He looked so irritated and angry. The other was standing there. He pulled the phone out of my pocket.

He clicked a picture of me chocked by the holding me. And he typed something.

"Before you ruin my plan. Hope the other boy comes here fast since we've lost scent blockers."

I struggled. They put me on their shoulder. And ran like a bullet train. We were far away from the place where I broke their scent blocker. The one holding me threw me on ground. I groaned in pain.

"What the hell you want?" and he showed me the contact detail. I couldn't utter a word. My eyes widened.

He sent the message to Pham. They used me as a bet for Pham. No no no.

When I tried to free myself. Few blood drops fell on ground. It made the vampire so wild. And before I realised his teeth were sunk in my neck. Sucking my blood.

The pain was unbearable. I cried in so much pain. I pulled his hair. But the more I was moving, more it was hurting. My body started to go numb. And everything before my eyes blurred out.