Extra - 3 (1)

(This chapter is on demand on Mystery__life It took a while... I was looking for idea. Well.... Dunno how it went... But hope u all will enjoy. Thank you so much 💙)

"DAMN.... Watch where you walk kid." Rushing to the swimming club, the blond tall senior Scoffed at the boy who was looking around and wasn't paying attention to where he was going to...

"I'm so sorry P'. I was looking for the gym hall. And....." The fresher was lost.... Ofcourse.

"Sigh..... Go straight and then to the left. You'll see others." Looking keenly at the fresher the blond senior was kind of lost in the eyes of the junior. 'He is.....cute...' The Alpha's heart was beating unusually.

"Thank you so much P'." And the not so chubby not so thin boy ran to the given direction.

The blond senior couldn't stop looking at the running for some unknown reason. *sigh*

"WHAT THE...., WHY DID YOU HIT ME DEAN?"

"Coz you were looking there like a wax-statue. What happened?"

"What do you mean what happened?"

"Whom were you checking out? The pillar"

"FUCK you"

"Let's go, we've to prepare the documents for new swimmers."

"Where are Boss and Korn?"

"Already there. The president and wise-president want everyone in the locker room within 10 minutes."

"Ok"
.
.
.
"What took you so long?" Korn asked Win and Dean.

"He was checking out." Putting the stuffs in his locker Dean replied with a chuckle.

Dean's reply made Boss and Korn look at them with a lil surprised look.

"What...... Who????" Boss was indeed eager.

"Already! But who?" With a sigh Korn asked.

"The pillar" And the next Dean was laughing. Boss chucked with a lil confusion when Korn was shaking his head in amusement.

And the blond one chuckled and joined his friends ignoring the weird feelings he was having since he met the dark hair junior at the corridor.
.
.
.
'That boy..... Here??? He is joining the club??? Wait!!! Why I'm excited???"

"Wiiiiiiin"

Win's thoughts were interrupted by Boss's loud screem.

"I'm not deaf you asshole. Why did you scream?"

"Yeah right... You are not... FOR THE LAST 5 MINS I'M TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS WORKING ON SOMETHING ELSE. Now get the paper and write down the names..."

"Ok OK..."

Boss went to Korn for further details. The club president was gonna quit this year since this was his and the WP's fourth year. And for not disturb their study they decided to make Dean and Win the president and the WP. Since Korn and Boss backed off and there wasn't any other competitions.

Dean had noticed his friend's gaze on the dark hair boy.

"So the fresher boy hummmm???"

"What???"

"Win... I'm not blind. I saw there in corridor too, you were looking at him. And now too. You know your eyes are sparkling."