Chapter - 21

(5k celebration update!!!! . Hehehe... Thanks Pups. Hope you all are enjoying the story.)

The vampires were running away from the death, they just faced. They were thankful to the half dead boy, who grabbed Pham's attention.

"I TOLD YOU.... I TOLD YOU HE IS THE ONE."

"Shut the fuck off. We were almost dead because of you. DAMN... My body and head still hurt like hell, though I'm a vampire. Our regenerating ability is not even working on us after that boy's attack. Who exactly he is?"

"It doesnt matter. We are gonna be praised by our king. Lets go back fast and inform him."

The running vampires were interrupted by a figure standing before them. It was dark already. And the one was only a black shadow for any human eye. But the vampires recognized him.

" You??? You were here? " One of them asked. Both were in a total shock seeing the person before them.

"And king thinks you are looking for that boy too."

"Yes...... I was." The figure replied coldly.

"You...... You knew he was here?" Their eyes widened.

"Then.... Why didn't you inform him? What were you waiting for?"

The figure in black hoody smirked.

"You are.......betraying our King... Again!!!!!!"

"You'll face his wrath now. We'll tell...... Aaggghhhhh"

He couldn't finish the line. Not the other one could responsed.

In a blink of eye, the hooded one was standing before them. Centimeters away only.

Making the vampires groan in pain.

Their chests were stabbed. By the one standing before them with his bare hands. Holding their hearts in his palm. They could feel his hand grabbing their hearts.

"Akkggggg.... Whaggh... What... What are..."

The vampire couldn't finish. Their hearts were out of their chest now. Leaving the blood squirt coming out of their chest. The lifeless bodies fell on ground.

"Yes you'll tell him..... If you'll will be alive to tell him."

The hooded one threw the hearts over the bodies. He licked his right hand's index finger. And split it out.

"Disgusting."

His eyes started to glow red. And the bodies were on fire. Leaving no trace of their existence. The figure vanished in the woods.
.
.
.

The wolves took In back to city. In was still unconscious. His body was on fire. The heart beat was weak but steady. His breathing was uneven.

They took him to hospital run by Win's family. Because they had separate building for their packs. They took In there.

In a secured room they kept In.

Dean's, and Korn's parents were there. They were informed by Dean about the happening. They were worried for In.

Korn didn't leave In. Not even for a second. The staff there cleaned In's body. He didn't move. He was holding his hand all the time. Looking at In's face. Tears didn't stop falling down. Right now his mate's condition was everything to him. He was still having weird feeling. But he knew that In was not dying.