Chapter- 3

*Pham's POV*

My heart has gone crazy. Its not mine anymore. Traitor.. How can it be so disloyal?

I never thought it'll be this crazy. I had heard about it. From my parents. On my 18th birthday, which was 2 months ago. When they told me about the sweetest scent.

Yes...

The sweetest scent one the earth...

Most appealing...

Most delicious scent....

Actually....

The Most delicious BLOOD...

I was near the bookshelf when suddenly a sweet scent hit my nose. I never had smell something so mouthwatering. I lost my all senses at that moment. Only thing I wanted at that moment was that BLOOD.

Yes...

Blood...

I'm a...... VAMPIRE....

A creature who lives on others blood. Who can kill people for thirst. But for the ages, My kind made treaty with others. We don't drink people's blood now. We live on animal blood. And ofcourse food.

Yes the normal food. We can eat. And we do eat it. Its necessary for us too.

But I..... I hate it.... To drink blood.... To... Be.. A... Monster...

I drank blood myself when I was 4 years old. Since I'm a vampire so obviously I'm stronger than normal people and animals too. 4 years old me hunted a deer when I was hunting with my parents. But the dying deer's pained eyes never died in my heart. I saw the terror in the deer's eyes. I hated it. I hated myself. I cried for hours because I caused a life to loose. And I decided to not drink it again. Ever.

And this made my body weak. Weaker than other vampires, but still more powerful than humans. I'm closer to a healthy human in power. And I'm a shorty too which I hated since I started schooling,, i look fragile. Though I'm not that fragile.

But today, I almost lost my all senses. I didn't realise when I reached near to that human. Sleeping on his books.

I didn't see his face. His face was facing other side and was hidden under those strong arms.

I was centimeter away from his neck's open skin. The blood flowing under his skin was making me crazy. I wanted to forget about everything. Me being a bloodsucker. My promise to myself. Everything. Only thing i wanted was that delicious blood. I was dying to dig my teeth and tear that beautiful skin. I wanted to fill every inch of my body with that blood. It was like I was a drug addict, who was away from drugs for so long and now was locked in a room with the most appealing drug on earth.

My trembling lips brushed his skin. I closed my eyes, lost in stewed fragrance. It was my limit. Limit of my dying senses. Where I lost myself completely.

The moment I opened my mouth to dig my canines into his skin, I heard someone coming there. The blood in my veins dried in fear. Fear of myself. Fear of what I was about to do. For a long time I hadn't used my vampiric ability. But today i gathered all my power and rushed opposite of the direction from where the sound of footsteps were coming.

I put my hand on my mouth. I heard that person tapped on the table. I was hiding behind the shelves. I could not see them. I didn't know who they were.

'Dean.... Ae Dean... Wake up...'

P' Dean!!!?????? President of swimming club????