Extra - 2 (2)

. (Hiiii... Hehehe 😅😅😅 ik ik I was totally MIA for weeks. Was busy af. But here... The last part of the extra. I really don't know what I did here 😝😝😝 hope you'll not come to look for me after reading the $h*t down here. Love you all.)
.
.
"You are not kidding Team. Right. You know its not possible.... Well till now." Dean was dumbfounded when Pham explained him about Team and Manau's plan last night. He couldn't believe what he told him.

"P'..... We are not kidding. You think Manau and I'll joke around over this topic? We both know how badly we all want kids. And just because of this we both were working secretly." Team was trying to convince Dean about their research.

"Though we are still not sure if it'll work 100%. There are risks." Manau continued.

"And I'm willingly ready." Pham was so excited for this since he heard about it. And was eagerly ready for doing this.

"No you are not Pham." Dean cut him with a clear no eyes.

"P'''' Pham started to whining holding Dean's elbow like a 5 years old toddler.

"P' Dean. Its not a life threatening risk. You think we'll do something to hurt any of us. The risk is only if it'll be successful or not. If it doesn't then it'll only make the host weak. Just like having a viral fever and getting over it." Manau tried again to convince him.

"Thats why we suggested it to Pham. Since he is a pure blood. So he can easily get over it. If something goes wrong." Team said.

"But... No.... Still. I'm not giving permission." Dean was clearly no ready for anything which could hurt Pham even if its a lil.

"P' Deeaaaan. There are no risks. You know how good these two are with their magic. Nothing will go wrong. Its not like they are gonna do anything with my body." Pham wasn't gonna let it go easily either.

"Pham. They said it'll effect you in every possible way. Physically and emotionally both. No.... I can't see you in any kind of pain."

"Why are you taking it negatively P'. It'll not give me any kind of pain."

"What if it doesn't go like planned. You'll be emotionally in pain. After getting all hopes. No... Never."

"I'll not. I promise. I'll hope for anything. Its just a test. I promise till the day we'll have our own baby in our arms I'll not hope for anything. I promise P'."

"Pham...."

"Please P'. I know.... I know you love me more than anything in this world. But i love you too. If in anyway possible, I want to give you whatever I can give you. You have no idea how happy I was when Team and Manau told me about this. Just the idea of having our own kid. P'... I can't tell you. Please P'. I promise, if there will be 0.001% of chances of me getting hurt, We'll stop it at the same second. I promise you. We'll not loose anything. Please trust me. And let me do it." Pham's eyes were glittering from the tears. And seeing his mate like this, Dean couldn't go against his mate's wishes.

"Pham. You.... DAMN..." He started to loose it.

"Dean. Tbh, I think you should consider it. I don't see any harm here. Manau and Team are best. We all know. If they came up with this then it's worthy to try. I believe in my mate's power. And you should believe in Pham's too. He is not fragile. You yourself say this." Boss this time tried to pursue Dean.