Chapter - 22

(celebration update🤭🤭🤭 am I celebrating too much? 🙃🙃🙃 Anyways... Thanks guys. Enjoy...)

*Continuing chapter 21's Pham's PoV*

That man... He is........ Dad is barely holding him... He is looking so week. He is hurt badly....

The woman left my little self to my mom. Well. She is holding me tight. Hiding my face. So that the little me can't see anything. I can feel. The weak heart of the man. He is..... Dying.

'No.... NOOOOO. Please.... Please stay with me.'

The woman's screaming is killing me. Why these two people are affecting me this much? I don't even know them. For the first time in my life I'm seeing them. And...

'I'm sorry.... I'm sorry my love... I couldn't do anything... I'm sorry.'

'We lost so many men my lady. We couldn't save......master Phoom.'

The woman is so broken.... And the little me is lost. Clinging to my mom. The screaming of the woman is so heart breaking. Feels like the sky will fall.

'He'll.... He'll....come..after us.. He'll do an....anything to get what he wants.'

'No....'

'You...you have to....do it.'

What this man is asking her to do? Why she looks so heartbroken?

She is looking back at my little self. With those unknown emotions. What... What she is thinking?

'We have to save him.'

'He is coming here. He'll find us.'

'My lady... Take Master Pham and my lord with you. Run away. We'll stop him here. Cure my lord's wounds. And hide. We'll take care of things here.'

Dad said looking at mom. Mom nodded. What they are talking about? Who is coming? Where is that person Phoom? Whom they want to save?

'No.... You can't stop him.'

'But my lady...'

'There is no use. He is a pureblood. And a powerful one. Only a pureblood can stop him. And......' she is looking at the man.

'.....he is not gonna survive.' she is touching the wound on his chest. Her tears are not showing any mercy to her swollen eyes.

'The dragger touched his heart. Nothing can cure the wound. Nothing.' The tears are flowing. She is going to my child self. She has the bracelet....

'My son..... I'm so sorry. We couldn't save you. Your precious brother. As a parent we failed you. We are sorry. But you have to survive.... In any case.... You have to. I'm sorry for doing this to you my baby. But....' she pecked the boy's forehead. '.....for your safety. I'll do anything.' She put the bracelet on my wrist. Looking at it. Crying silently.

'You'll forget your past. You'll forget us. Your parents. Your brother. You being a pureblood. Everything. You'll forget everything. You'll be a normal vampire from now on. You are not an Ariyasakul anymore.... You are now a Trivinij.'