Chapter - 4

'Boss.... You... Ok... You.... Wow... SERIOUSLY? Ma... Manau!!!???' Win's eyes were ready to pop out.

'Why..... Whats the problem!?'

'No... Nothing... Its just... Korn-In, Win-Team, now you and Manau? Did you see? They all are friends. That's why.' Dean was trying to make sense of the pairings.

'In was decided before Team, and Manau entered the university.' Korn didn't take his eyes away from his book.

'Doesn't matter Korn. The thing is Team and Manau became In's friends. Wow. I'm totally surprised.' Win was still not able to digest it. 'I'll not be surprised if Dean pairs with that short boy of their gang.' He started to laugh jokingly.

'Short boy? Who?' Somewhere Dean knew whom Win was talking about. But he still asked.

'OOOOOO yeah right. That boy. He is DAMN cute Dean. If I hadnt found Manau, I might had fallen for him.' Dean was curious about that unseen face whom he missed on tryout day.

'He is good in cooking too, remember the Leum Kleun. That one. I met him with Aum in cooking club. I still haven't forgotten that taste. ' Win was dying to have that dessert again.

'And why do you all think that I'm gonna pair with him?' Dean leaned back on chair. Crossed his arms on his chest.

'I didn't say anything.' Korn shrugged. Dean rolled his eyes. 'though I actually like the Idea.' Dean saw his cousin smirking.

'OK enough that was just a joke. Nothing else. But you are the only one left now.' Win said.

'Why don't we just wait? We'll know it soon. Only few more days. 21st April.' Win and Korn smiled looking at each other. Dean was staring the blank space before him. He didn't show but Boss's last words filled his body and mind with an unknown feeling. Everytime he saw his club member Team with his gang he always missed that little one's face. Luck or what, he didn't know. This made Dean more curious about the latter. 

Bell rang.

'Let's go. We've to collect club members' forms too for weekend trip.' Dean took his beg. Other three got up with him and went to the swimming club.
.
.
.
'Sooooo it's just coincidence Teeeeeeam.' Pham was still teasing his friend.

'There is nothing like that Pham.' Team's red face was telling different story.

'We trust you we trust you.' In was sitting on bench leaning on the wall behind him.

'C'mon guys. You all are just imagining the things.'

'Ok we'll see if P' Win comes and doesn't look at you more then 30 secs, We'll trust your words.' Manau shoved last bite of sandwich into her mouth.

'Wa.... Wait... What... We... We are staying here? Waiting for.... Them????' Pham's heart started to beat fast. He knew waiting for Win means waiting for Dean. His heart wasn't ready for this right now. His ears were red already.

'Yes... Why?! What happened?' Manau asked in confusion.

'No....nothing.. I was just asking. I...have..some thing to do. I... I have to meet P' Aum.' Pham smiled sheepishly. His excuse was quite obvious.

'You can't run away forever sweetheart. Today or another day, you have to face him. So just stay.' In whispered in his ear when Manau was busy teasing her friend.

'I.... I am scared In... I c.....'

'What are you both talking about?' Team caught them whispering.